Featherstone Farm Hotel
Ely House Hotel(Wolverhampton)
US$103
US$98
Holiday Inn Wolverhampton - Racecourse(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$67
Priceline
Novotel Wolverhampton(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$73
US$139
US$118
Barons Court Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$51
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Wolverhampton City Centre Hotel(Wolverhampton)(Great Value!)
US$91
PremierInn.com
A Park View Hotel(Wolverhampton)
Priceline
PremierInn.com
York Hotel(Wolverhampton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewskings reposeindian restaurant next doorbig poster bedsmall friendly hotelopen log firerural locationbest indianlovely featureslovely indian restaurantbreakfast was freshly cookedcurry houselovely roomcreaky floorboardspleasant surroundingsfull english breakfastcomfortable nightfollowing morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed in this B & B for one night and to be honest I don't think I would have been able to stay any longer than that. When we arrived we had to ring the number on the door to be let in. The room was smaller than I was expecting but that wasn't really an issue. The bathroom too was very small. The tea and coffee tray was stained which didn't really fit in with the 'luxury' description of the room. But more annoying than any of this was the creaky floorboards, I swear that whoever was next to us or above us was practising for walking the London marathon. It went on for an hour and a half and almost drove me to distraction. The bed itself was very comfortable though. The best thing about this B & B is the onsite Indian restaurant. It is by far the best Indian we have ever had a only wish it was closer to home. The ambience was great too. The breakfast the next morning was pretty good too. All in all not worth the price tag unfortunately, next time we need to stay in this area I probably won't book here again but I will be going to the Indian!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bikebabe69
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Stayed at this bed and breakfast with some friends as it was local to a wedding we were attending. Pulling up into the car park we were very pleasantly suprised at a stunning old building with creeping ivy growing up the side and an very old world country feel to it.

We were given a very warm welcome by one half of the young couple who manage the place and given what information we needed and shown to our rooms. My partner and I were in one of the lovely four poster rooms as we had requested and found it very much to our liking with beautiful drapes hanging from the bed, ample tea and coffee facilities and a cosy but adequate en-suite. My friends were staying in a smaller but cosy double with cottage-esque features. The had an en-suite with only a bath when they would have preferred a shower but the room was very clean, warm and cosy and they enjoyed a comfortable night.

We had a mouth watering breakfast the following morning in a beautiful breakfast room with an open log fire and exposed beams.

All in all an excellent stay, we will definately visit again.

Room Tip: One of the luxury four posters is definately worth the extra £10
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Had high hopes for a regular B&B but it won't be this one. Finally got let in once phoned the number on door. Room was on ground floor with no net curtain (lone female traveller) and was bare and prison-like. I had to phone the number again to ask to change rooms (not a popular request) as prefer a shower without black mould. Next room was quirky and had low doors which was fine - I own a cottage! However it was very dusty and the white valance had black shoe polish marks all round it - filthy and goodness knows when last changed. The bathroom was tired in the extreme. There was no info in room and no fire instructions which I thought was mandatory but may be wrong. Breakfast was really lovely as was the chef and it was in a lovely room...with dusty windowsills.....

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank pudding42
Reviewed 8 May 2012

After arriving back from australia to collect our pet dog buddy, myself and my wife found ourselves homeless for 1 week until our tennents vacated our home and with no where to go we started to make frantic phone calls to hotels and b&b,s but had little joy,then my wife contacted featherstone farm and spoke to gina who answered our prayers with accomadation for the two of us and our staffy dog buddy, and for 1 week we were made to feel welcome and safe and warm (during winters coldest spell) we found the hotel very clean the food superb and rufus & gina lovely people, wish more folk in the world were as kind as them, so to anyone reading this review, stay there because this is a lovely place to stay and relax in, with a old school way of doing things, thank you both , Darren, Sonia, and Buddy.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank darren k
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Booked this b&b for two nights but only managed to stay for one night. Had to check out the following morning and find somewhere else to stay.

Where to I start??

Firstly it was the smell of the place...Totally unbearable musty 'doggy' smell...Very unpleasant.

Was supposed to stay in their superior room. Exoected a four-poster as advertised on their website. Instead I was allocated another room as all four-poster rooms were fully booked. It was truly awful! There was a dirty carpet in the bathroom and a very old shower. Shower cubicle was tiny. I did not even feel like undressing there. To top it all up there was also an unwelcome guest on bathroom door - live snail!!

The only positive point of this b&b was their breakfast.

Paid £70 for this experience.

Room Tip: Avoid their 'superior' room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business