“Food unbelievable ”

Zooma
Get food delivered
Ranked #92 of 612 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

This restaurant is a real gem. The atmosphere was very chilled, the food was amazing! I had the Naga Mirchi an the chicken was so moist and melt in your mouth. Definitely recommend for a special dining experience. Possibly the best indian in Wolverhampton!

1  Thank Lee R

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Where do I start, after reading the review's I thought my wife were in for treat .
Firstly the food was very run of the mill , the service was just about passable,
Virtually no atmosphere. On the whole a very disappointing night out !! Never mind it confirms my opinion, if your in Wolverhampton you just can't beat the Bilash !!

4  Thank jim b
Reviewed 17 February 2020 via mobile

I love the pilau rice at Zooma. Most curry chefs just squirt some not very good for you red and green food colourings over the rice, not zooma! Curries are very nice but the welcome and service is even nicer.

1  Thank MikeWhitehurst
Reviewed 15 February 2020 via mobile

Visited Zooma with my wife for Valentine’s Day meal.
The restaurant has recently changed hands and has undergone a no expense spared refurbishment giving it a classy feel and ambience.
Food is excellent!
From the popadoms (served with a delicious mint dip and onion salad) my starter (Jai Puri Kebab) and my main (good old chicken tikka masala) everything was cooked to perfection.
I am not a fan of heavily spiced food and what I chose was lightly spiced letting the flavours of the food come through rather than being masked by loads of spice.
I felt the bill was reasonable and you didn’t have to have the set Valentine’s Day menu (which was very reasonable at £24.95 including a small bottle of Prosecco)
Nice touch was a red rose presented to each lady.
Only slight criticisms were the music was a little loud at times and our waiter could have been a bit more on the ball.. maybe he’s still learning?.. but neither of these things spoilt our evening and it won’t be long before we visit again.

3  Thank 846andyn
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Not the cheapest place to eat - in fact, Indian restaurants seem to be becoming some of the more expensive places to eat these days. However, I think Zooma is a cut above other Indian restaurants in Wolverhampton (which is well-blessed as it is). The decor is contemporary and stylish and the seats are comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is excellent - really good quality curries and side dishes. Sunday evening also has a special offer at£11.95. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tracey J