“Fabulous place”

Zooma
Get food delivered
Ranked #92 of 612 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Reviewed 24 June 2021

6 of us visited Zooma and 6 of us were not disappointed. Food amazing, staff excellent, ambiance and decor superb. I was passing through the area and it was recommended, I live too far away to revisit but would have no hesitation to highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Denise B

Reviewed 28 May 2021

Fantastic food, service and ambiance. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Decor and cleanliness were outstanding.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2020

What a really nice restaurant the is different the staff are friendly this the second time we have eaten there we are telling all our family and friends about it can’t wait till we come out of lock down to eat there again

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

We visited on 12th September. Food and drink are overpriced. Poppadoms are greasy and could see the fat on them. Only chopped up onion and mint sauce for accompaniments. My starter Chicken tikka was partly uncooked chicken. I had bitten into it which made me feel ill so I found it hard to eat much else. I told the manager and admittedly he took it off the bill. I had Patia which was very sticky and was the strength of a madras. I was brought another one but my appetite was just ruined by then and it was still very sticky. The back door at the side of the bar on the fire escape was open. I was quite cold and had a constant waft of smoke. I didn't see any staff wearing masks. I really would not recommend this restaurant. Indian food is my favourite and there are much better restaurants nearby which are also cheaper.

Date of visit: September 2020
4  Thank Cilla95
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Visited Zooma last night for a special occasion as me and my mum both celebrate the same birthday.

Ive had a takeaway from here before but never eaten in the restaurant itself.

First impressions were really great, fantastic modern decor and very friendly staff who weren't over-bearing.

We ordered drinks first followed by food - 3 x Chicken Tikka Masala, 1 x Chicken Madras and 2 x Pilau rice and our plates were absolutely polished. There was nothing left, the food was incredible - tasty with lots of flavour and just the right amount of spice for each of us.

The waitress had heard it was a special occasion visit and although they aren't currently doing dessert due to Covid, she ran to the shops and bought a chocolate cake and the staff sang us a great rendition of Happy Birthday :P

Thank you so much Zooma, for making a lockdown Birthday so special for us!
We will be back soon!