“Long distance family reunion.”
Review of Zooma

Zooma
Get food delivered
Ranked #92 of 612 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

We were recommended to Zooma by a resident of Compton for us as a central meeting point for our families and how pleased we were they we took up his suggestion. The food was amazing as was the decor and the atmosphere. The service was exceptional and the staff were so friendly. Very much the ‘in place’ to be in Compton. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Lynn C

Reviewed 24 June 2021

6 of us visited Zooma and 6 of us were not disappointed. Food amazing, staff excellent, ambiance and decor superb. I was passing through the area and it was recommended, I live too far away to revisit but would have no hesitation to highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Denise B
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Fantastic food, service and ambiance. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Decor and cleanliness were outstanding.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2020

What a really nice restaurant the is different the staff are friendly this the second time we have eaten there we are telling all our family and friends about it can’t wait till we come out of lock down to eat there again

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020 via mobile

We visited on 12th September. Food and drink are overpriced. Poppadoms are greasy and could see the fat on them. Only chopped up onion and mint sauce for accompaniments. My starter Chicken tikka was partly uncooked chicken. I had bitten into it which made me feel ill so I found it hard to eat much else. I told the manager and admittedly he took it off the bill. I had Patia which was very sticky and was the strength of a madras. I was brought another one but my appetite was just ruined by then and it was still very sticky. The back door at the side of the bar on the fire escape was open. I was quite cold and had a constant waft of smoke. I didn't see any staff wearing masks. I really would not recommend this restaurant. Indian food is my favourite and there are much better restaurants nearby which are also cheaper.

Date of visit: September 2020