“Afternoon Tea”

Gluttons For Nourishment
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant and coffee shop. Serves breakfast and lunch, light bites, cakes, afternoon tea and much more.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Decided for my birthday to have Afternoon Tea , just for something different to do. I have eaten many times in Gluttons and always left very full and happy. But this time, they excelled their selves. Wow. There were 4 of us, 1 being vegetarian. I booked the meal a couple of weeks in advanced, and I must admit, Sarah and her team couldn't do enough for us. We had exactly what sandwiches we wanted, potato skins weren't just loaded, they were fully loaded, and some.Then the cakes arrived. My daughter adores their victoria sandwich cake and will travel back from Liverpool especially. But the stand was so full we ended up taking a doggie box home.Too full to eat anymore.
Staff were a delight and i highly recommend this for an afternoon ( we were there for 2 hours). All this for £12 a head. Fabulous . Many thanks..

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Carole B

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Very good but not quite excellent”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Me and my boyfriend went for a nice breakfast in Tettenhall. I love the village and this cafe has a really nice atmosphere to it and its nicely decorated. There was a little bit of a wait for our drinks and then our food. When it came it was presented well, but the sausages weren't of very good quality I would say they were richmond sausages. This might just be me nit picking but I think for the price I would expect better quality produce. But over all we both enjoyed it and will be returning to sample more of the menu.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SJLou89
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had an amazing time at my best friends wedding on 15 may 2014 the food was absolutely fantastic and so were the staff ;) thank you all so much can"t wait to come back soon x x x x

From a childs point of view i thought the food was gorgeous and the staff were very friendly thanks hope to come back soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love amanda and amelia

• Visited May 2014
West Midlands
“TEA PARTY”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Friend pre booked "Gluttons Tea Party" @ £12 per head - oh what a treat. Never been before but will certainly be returning. Lovely (& generous) fresh sandwiches with a great variety of fillings, with side of coleslaw and salad etc, big pot of tea all served in beautiful teapots. Great selection of cakes served with special mention to the victoria sandwich and scones - yummy! Go on, treat yourself, its well worth it!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Helen G
Wolverhampton, England, United Kingdom
“Great little place for coffee and cake”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Been a couple of times now as it's an ideal place to grab a coffee and cake and have a meeting. Had a lovely rhubarb slice with some ice cream, will ask for the recipe next time I visit! Probably wouldn't go during lunchtime as it gets very busy and that wouldn't serve my purposes.

• Visited May 2014