It's been a while since we visited, but I'm new to TripAdvisor and this place was so shockingly horrific that I felt the need to add a review to say AVOID!
Not only was the place filthy, the staff were uninterested, and there were numerous safety issues throughout the place. The worst was a large hole in the netting (up high- I was up there with my little one thankfully!) which a child could easily have fallen through! Straightaway I went and reported it to a member of staff who came and had a look, and then left it as it was!!!
I've heard from others who have visited that it's not improved since then, and I'm absolutely shocked that they're still open!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.