“super breakfast”

Hamilton's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 477 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hamiltons Restaurant at A Park View Hotel is situated opposite Wolverhampton West Park and is a local neighbourhood restaurant on a grand scale. It comprises a restaurant and bar, offering fine dining to locals and corporates.The main restaurant and bar is a contemporary conservatory dining room in a rich palette of black granite tables, that is accompanied by an eminently approachable menu – a mix of sophisticated comfort food and modern British classics. Hamiltons Restaurant also provides the ideal location for events and celebrations with a dedicated team in place to help. With private dining room available for hire, and flexibility across the site, whether you are looking to hold an intimate private party or larger scale special occasion, the expert team at Hamiltons can create the perfect event to suit your needs
Runcorn, Cheshire
“super breakfast”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Only styayed for breakfast as part of the hotel but the food and the service was superb. Such a variety to choose from - wonderful

Visited April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My sister found Hamiltons when researching a restaurant for my moms birthday surprise. We had the champagne afternoon tea and it was lovely. At first I thought there were not many sandwiches on the platter but there are so many cakes I couldn't eat them all. The service was excellent and they kindly packed my remaining cakes into a "doggy bag"! Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Wolverhampton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!! A hidden gem!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The most amazing food with such lovely staff. Nothing was to much trouble. We had the fish friday menu and the food was beautiful. Well worth a visit. Cocktails are also amazing!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank michaela_minch
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Afternoon tea for two- lovely jubbly!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I wanted to take my Mom for afternoon tea for Mother’s day and Hamiltons came up on Google. I reserved by email and booked over the phone – staff were friendly, helpful and polite throughout and also quick to respond to my emails.

The restaurant is lovely. It’s smaller than I expected, which made it nice and cosy and the décor made it look both cosy and contemporary. We were lucky enough to get a rare sunny day, so sat in the conservatory, which was lovely. The afternoon tea itself was tasty. The sandwiches weren’t great, as they tasted like they’d been made for a while (but we did turn up late, so that’s probably our own fault!) but the cakes were lovely. I was expecting proper slices of cakes and also proper cream scones, so was a little disappointed when I saw it was miniature versions of everything- but it turned out to be just the right amount, the small versions meant we could sample everything, which was lovely jubbly.

The staff were attentive and friendly and understanding when I called to say we were going to be late (got stuck on the motorway). It was a little pricey at £15.95 for a couple of butties and cakes, but most afternoon teas are about that price these days anyways, so it was all good.

Lovely restaurant, wonderful staff, tasty food and a pleasant way to spend a sunny afternoon, would recommend this hidden gem – my Mom, who used to work right next to this hotel- had never even noticed there was a quaint little restaurant in it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Ikkleruby
Harlow, United Kingdom
“Mothers Day Dream Treat at Hamilton's Wolverhampton”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

My husband had booked this treat for myself and our baby, booking well in advance was the secret to getting a table, we arrived early to a full house, not surprising this chic little treasure not worth missing. A four course fab meal for £25 a head, and free for under three. Lets start with our starters which I had grilled asparagus spears, tarragon emulsion, truffle oil, Parmesan snow, my husband went for the smoked chicken & mushroom roulade which came with a lovely walnut bread, a beautiful bottle of crisp white Rioja, mains served in a timely manner with well mannered staff consisted of mouth watering leg of Shropshire lamb with minted pear conserve for me , and roast succulent beef with Yorkshire pudding red wine jus and all the trimmings you would expect in a fine eatery, desserts were heavenly a good old fashioned sherry trifle just like grandma used to make for both of us, finished of with tea and coffee with home baked cookies warm. Gift time was the perfect finish I received a lovely candle holder filled with home baked cake pops. A heaving bustling restaurant with tasteful music excellent staff and idealistic ambiance perfect finish for a well awaited return to this superb venue,10 out of 10 again. our son who is 30 months was not forgotten chef had prepared him miniature roast vegetables, and yummy rice pudding. Thank you all again.

• Visited March 2014