“Mother's Day”

Ranked #10 of 629 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Price range: £10 - £50
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hamiltons Restaurant at A Park View Hotel is situated opposite Wolverhampton West Park and is a local neighbourhood restaurant on a grand scale. It comprises a restaurant and bar, offering fine dining to locals and corporates.The main restaurant and bar is a contemporary conservatory dining room in a rich palette of black granite tables, that is accompanied by an eminently approachable menu – a mix of sophisticated comfort food and modern British classics. Hamiltons Restaurant also provides the ideal location for events and celebrations with a dedicated team in place to help. With private dining room available for hire, and flexibility across the site, whether you are looking to hold an intimate private party or larger scale special occasion, the expert team at Hamiltons can create the perfect event to suit your needs
Reviewed 19 March 2023 via mobile

Hamilton done it again.
The staff,food,drink, atmosphere and price excellent in all areas.
Mother's day 19th March 2023 was really special to our family. Our Mother getting old. Each year is special. Hamilton made us feel so welcoming and the food was made to excellent Michelin 5 star standard. The drinks was lovely. Cocktails was reasonable price for the size. The staff friendly and helpful. You can tell they enjoy their job. Teamwork was definitely the key!!! We felt really special. They treated everyone special.
Compliments to the chef.
Thank you.
Porter Family 12:00-15:00
Sorry, forgot to take photos. The food was excellent in presentation and taste.

Date of visit: March 2023

Reviewed 10 March 2023 via mobile

Been to Hamilton’s a few times now, with my partner. We love the food and the service, every time. I can understand why some regulars might right a bad review after many good visits. Being treated consistently wonderfully at every visit and then not having expectation met on one, could feel like a real kick in the teeth. Like being jolted by a lover!
The service is personable and caring at each visit but the absolutely best part of the experience is the food!
I’m not good with technology and a rarely post pictures but I’m always impressed and have felt the need to share😊
We had 3 courses, tonight. Brie and mushroom tartlet to start. Chef special of pan fried salmon and polenta for main and a very berry cheesecake with pistachio ice cream for dessert. Absolutely gorgeous flavours and beautifully presented.
Thank you chef, thank you Hamilton’s and thank you Justin😊

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 22 February 2023

Attended the adjacent West Park Hospital so decided to eat at Hamilton's for my first time. Opened at 12-00 but I was at 11-00 but they kindly attended to me as the chef was on site. Only "sandwiches" were available for lunch which was disappointing. However I order their Hamilton Club sandwich with half pint of ale. The club sandwich was absolutely superb and filling as was the accompanying seasoned salad. While the menu price was over £8 they have a February special off of £5.95 for a sandwich and a soft drink or coffee / tea which is what I was charged. Plenty of parking and a great service from Helen and the manager.
Fully recommended for those who choose the affordable best in value and healthy produce.

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 10 February 2023

I stayed at the park view and ate in this fabulous restaurant every day.

I would highly recommend the truffle mushroom and brie tart and the prawn and crayfish linguine is to die for!

After 2 of my 3 courses one evening I was offered desserts, I explained I was not in a particularly Sweet mood and so they prepared a lemon cake with fresh fruits specifically to suit my pallet.

The service was above and beyond!

Thank you Chef and the wonderful servers!!

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 20 January 2023

Went out with family on a Friday night. Very welcoming and good choice of specials and good menu. Restaurant full. Relaxed atmosphere and easy parking at rear.

Date of visit: January 2023