“An essential visit for any food lover”

Hamilton's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 575 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Price range: £10 - £50
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hamiltons Restaurant at A Park View Hotel is situated opposite Wolverhampton West Park and is a local neighbourhood restaurant on a grand scale. It comprises a restaurant and bar, offering fine dining to locals and corporates.The main restaurant and bar is a contemporary conservatory dining room in a rich palette of black granite tables, that is accompanied by an eminently approachable menu – a mix of sophisticated comfort food and modern British classics. Hamiltons Restaurant also provides the ideal location for events and celebrations with a dedicated team in place to help. With private dining room available for hire, and flexibility across the site, whether you are looking to hold an intimate private party or larger scale special occasion, the expert team at Hamiltons can create the perfect event to suit your needs
Reviewed 25 November 2023 via mobile

A hidden gem!

Hamiltons is the best restaurant in Wolverhampton they offer consistently excellent dining experiences, the food is delicious, beautifully presented and the service is elite.

The ethnics of the business really is customer focused and each and every time I visit I leave feeling a little spoilt and indulged.

It’s an independent business where you can be guarantee a warm welcome, and often find the owner on site, sleeves rolled up serving, offering a smile and chattering away to guests, which is always fantastic to see.

I think I have worked my way through most of the menu and each and meal has been exquisite, everything is homemade.

The offerings of daily specials and soups of the day provide a delicious variety

It’s a place where your favourite wine will be remembered, requests are accommodated and recommendations are made, A personal experience where your enjoyment and experience is priority.

Offers of pre theatre and Sunday fixed menus are excellent value and there is also great deals on match day, beers, burgers and parking!

I cannot not recommend this restaurant enough.

Book a table and try for yourself

Date of visit: November 2023

Reviewed 14 November 2023 via mobile

Had a Sunday lunch here which was very good. We had beef which was offered as pink or well done. All courses were very nice & price good too
Had afternoon tea here also good -a selection of savouries, unlike many a/t where only sandwiches -there was a wrap, egg mayo sandwich, warm paneer & warm sausage roll & a ham & cheese croissant. All very tasty. My fruit scone wasn’t cooked -Mary Berry wouldn’t have approved however the rest of the selection included carrot cake, macaron, Viennese sandwich & a cup cake. Brought 4 home in the box provided.
I wasn’t happy when the waitress started dusting the plastic ferns above our head nor when she cleared the table whilst we were sitting there putting cakes in the boxes
The place wasn’t busy so think would have been a better idea to wait.
Whilst the menu was on the table it would have been nice if the waitress had told us what made up the afternoon tea. She did mention the selection of teas that were available but nothing about the food. Presentation was very nice -white cloth tablecloth & cloth serviette all in keeping with afternoon tea I’ve come to expect. I do think that free coffee could be offered as an alternative to tea but there is a charge should you choose this. I didn’t ask if there were refills but I would guess not if they’re charging for coffee. I would also like to see tea leaves not tea bags
Would I recommend yes, value for money -yes in comparison to other places in the area. Choice of savoury & sweet very good
I go to many afternoon teas so have lots to compare with
Take a few of my comments on board & this will improve your afternoon tea no end

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 14 June 2023

Good food and friendly staff. The restaurant is nicely decorated. The menu offers a good choice and the staff are very helpful

Date of visit: May 2023
Reviewed 19 March 2023 via mobile

Hamilton done it again.
The staff,food,drink, atmosphere and price excellent in all areas.
Mother's day 19th March 2023 was really special to our family. Our Mother getting old. Each year is special. Hamilton made us feel so welcoming and the food was made to excellent Michelin 5 star standard. The drinks was lovely. Cocktails was reasonable price for the size. The staff friendly and helpful. You can tell they enjoy their job. Teamwork was definitely the key!!! We felt really special. They treated everyone special.
Compliments to the chef.
Thank you.
Porter Family 12:00-15:00
Sorry, forgot to take photos. The food was excellent in presentation and taste.

Date of visit: March 2023
Reviewed 10 March 2023 via mobile

Been to Hamilton’s a few times now, with my partner. We love the food and the service, every time. I can understand why some regulars might right a bad review after many good visits. Being treated consistently wonderfully at every visit and then not having expectation met on one, could feel like a real kick in the teeth. Like being jolted by a lover!
The service is personable and caring at each visit but the absolutely best part of the experience is the food!
I’m not good with technology and a rarely post pictures but I’m always impressed and have felt the need to share😊
We had 3 courses, tonight. Brie and mushroom tartlet to start. Chef special of pan fried salmon and polenta for main and a very berry cheesecake with pistachio ice cream for dessert. Absolutely gorgeous flavours and beautifully presented.
Thank you chef, thank you Hamilton’s and thank you Justin😊