“whats new !”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“whats new !”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

hi ,went with friends to curry lounge last friday night,the service was second to none,we were treated to a free taste test ,the waiters were so nice,the food was fab ,and the coffee so good ,nice to find such a good place to go ,we will go again be sure of that . many thank s .x

• Visited May 2014

Lakewood Ranch, Florida
“Almost worth travelling 4500 miles just for their curry”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

After my first visit earlier this year I was looking forward to another visit to the Curry Lounge. I certainly would not leave it so long if I was not coming from the USA!
Great food, and fantastic service. When all the menu choices are not replicas of every other Asian restaurant it is hard to make a choice. I'll just have to come back and work my way through the list!
My only regret is my appetite was not as large as my wishes and I couldn't finish everything.
See you on my next UK trip.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

A very modern spacious resturant with very attentive knowledgeable staff ( a rare thing these days)

Party of four, all had 2 courses of excellent food only drawback is it's not licensed but a shop is a very short walk away.

Reasonably priced for the standard of the food, a hidden gem on the Stafford Road.

west midlands
“Large party-well looked after”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I Just wanted to start the review with a quick thanks to all the staff. We was not an easy bunch to look after but you did it briliantly. So thank you for that.

I want to also mention how clean the place was- I have read a review below and noted it was quite dubious and mentioned the place was not clean, This is unfair , it was clean that I can personally assure people.

I will be fair and leave a review regarding my own food and my mums, as thats what I had tatsed- I will however say everyone I spoke too had given good feedback.

I had Dhesi Roast and special mixed Balti-Mom had the Prawn Cocktail and Chicken and Prawn Dhansak.
I found the Dhesi Roast a little bland, The peppers was nice and it wasn't unpleasent but that was just my personal view i would just choose something else next time . The prawn cocktail was very nice, My mom really enjoyed that and said it was very tasty.

Special Mixed balti had plenty of meat and prawns in and was okay, I would have wanted it with more of a kick and maybe a bit of garlic in ? next time thats exactly what I will ask for and they will be happy to accomodate, they were very happy to help all evening- My moms Dhansak was very nice, she said it was too spicy, I disagree she is being a wimp I thought it was perfect, I told mom to ask for it mild next time.

all in all I will be back and So will the 21 others who was with us, thank you Curry lounge wonderful meal and evening.

Regards the stupid reviews , ignore them not worth a response., Word of mouth is better i can assure you that

Wolverhampton
“All Round Excellence”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Tried this restaurant for the first time last night and I have to say I could not fault it. The restaurant itself is spotlessly clean, comfortable and modern. The staff and manager were friendly, polite and helpful and we were made to feel really welcome and special. The food was presented well and has to be one of the nicest Indian meals I have ever eaten. Everything was full of flavour and tasted delicious. I would have no worries about recommending this restaurant and will definitely be using it again myself in the very near future!