“Food as it should be.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Peckish Cafe
Ranked #36 of 469 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Food as it should be.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

My wife and I were in the area and had seen the reviews given for Peckish. The honey carrot soup was so delicious and my accompanying 1/2 sandwich of coronation chicken was done on fresh granary. The size made me chuckle as the bread was cut with no pretension of delicacy, just the brilliant doorstep type and fantastic taste. My wife had the same. We decided to forget the diet and have mouth watering date slice and Victoria sponge. This is a huge find and Laura the young proprietor deserves to succeed

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Excellent customer service ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Went for breakfast after the school run. Had a lovely latte and my hubby had a large Americano. We had just ordered breakfast when Albrighton village was hit by a power cut. The staff were amazing. They cooked our breakfasts on the gas cooker, using iPhones for light. It was actually a really lovely peaceful experience. My bacon sandwich was cooked to perfection and my Hubby's Eggs Benedict was so nice that I had several mouthfuls when he was distracted. We will definitely visit again.
The power came back on when we had finished breakfast.
I would definitely recommend this cafe. It has a lovely vintage feel. We look forward to good weather so we can sit in their beautiful little garden.

1 Thank Lunacloud
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

We enjoyed really tasty bacon sandwiches last Sunday. Excellent service, lovely décor. Will be back soon when we will keep room for some delicious looking home baked cakes!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Superb fresh delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

What a lovely new addition to albrighton. I visited here with my son for lunch after hearing of the cafés opening. It's a very pretty cafe with a homely feel. Staff are very welcoming and provided great service. I ordered a Brie,bacon and cranberry toasted sandwich which was served with a side salad and homemade coleslaw (delicious). My son wanted something slightly off menu but they were more then happy oblige (cheesy beans on toast). They offer a range of homemade cakes which taste as good as they look.
I would definitely recommend this cafe and shall be returning as it offers delicious food at very reasonable prices.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Theczyzyks
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely vintage cafe.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Visiting this new cafe in Albrighton is a must! Today was my second visit since it opened on Saturday, the staff are lovely and the attention to detail is amazing. There is so much choice on the menu but I decided on a tuna red onion and cheddar toasted sandwich. It was delicious everything was homemade including the coleslaw which was to die for. I shall be making sure I am a regular at Peckish. Well done!

• Visited December 2013