“Great place!”

Ranked #48 of 531 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I have visited Peckish several times and have never come close to having a bad meal. The food has always been extremely good and very reasonably priced. The staff have always been friendly and accommodating. The only criticism I have is that they have too many homemade cakes on offer and no matter how much I eat I always get lured into eating one of them, as they always look fantastic and this is doing nothing for my figure!! I would seriously recommend Peckish to anybody, it is definitely worth a visit. :-)

3  Thank 163AndrewP

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We love it here. I've been with other mums for lunch, or with my husband for tea. Every time I'm there, the staff is so welcoming and the food is delicious. They even held the baby when he started to cry so that we could finish our scones!! It's my 'go to' lunch spot.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Can't say enough good things about this place the food is excellent and great value for money and the cakes are to die for 5* from me

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Brilliant food, lovely tea, fantastic staff. What more can you ask for from a cafe such as this. Loads of fresh homemade food good portion sizes and the cakes are to die for! Don't wear tight jeans!!!!!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I took my family here for a breakfast and found it to be delightful, really enjoyed it (we all did) and was even more happy when the bill arrived and I had to put money back in my wallet!! For the quality of food the value is great... Will be visiting a lot more often... A huge 5* from me