All reviewsarts and craftsquirky hotelchocolate biscuitsice machinesitting roomplates and cutleryfreshly cooked breakfastfull englishexcellent value for moneychain hotelscommunal areaslovely buildingtea and coffeecar parkgood sizea great place to staybreakfast room
Reviewed 16 October 2007

Keith was an excellent host, ferrying beers to us as we ate take away pizzas in the lounge watching England beat France at Rugby !!!

The both the room breakfast were good quality, especially for the price.

I have stayed in few so called hotels in Wolverhampton and this is by far the the best !

I would return if I decide to go back to Wolverhampton

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2007

We recently spent five days at the hotel (August/September 2007)and we were very pleased with our stay. The price was right. The breakfast was great each morning, but what set the hotel apart from the others was the manager. He was always willing to help us by getting a cab or pointing out an attraction to visit or giving us advice about how to get around. We were made to feel like part of the family and it was nice. If I ever get a chance to go back to Wolverhampton, I would stay with them. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 17 September 2007

We have just returned from a 2-night weekend stay. I have no hesitation in recommending Barons Court as a great place to stay.

Stayed: September 2007
Reviewed 24 February 2007

This hotel is a home from home hotel,i only had a short stay at this hotel and it was very pleasant the room was clean and tidy and the manager was very friendly and helpful,there was plenty to choose from for breakfast and we were made a tasty fry up i would recommend any one to stay here as i would use it again myself.

Stayed: February 2007
1  Thank gaybar
Reviewed 1 January 2007

I'm not a seasoned traveller, but I've stayed at four star hotels in London and Paris, and I can honestly say that my stay at the Baron's Court was possibly my best stay in a hotel ever!

OK it wasn't as slick and modern as your big upmarket chain, but if it had been, it would have been at the cost of all the character of the beautiful Edwardian property. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was modern with all that we needed.

However, the thing that really put that Baron's Court head and shoulders above the rest was the hospitality. The manager was totally accommodating without being over-attentive.

After trying to book the Quality Hotel online, ringing the hotel when it wouldn't go through, expecting to book over the phone, only to be told to try another website, we called the Baron's Court.
We needed a family room and were offered a twin room with an extra bed made up for our son - perfect. We arrived mid-afternoon and the manager offered to turn the central heating on, but we declined as we were going straight out.

The bed was comfortable and the pillows were of varying softness, so I easily found one to stand in for my own, and had a great sleep as a result. - almost too good as we were a bit on the late side getting down to breakfast, but this was not a problem at all and we were soon sitting down to a full-english - the manager even offered to hold my three month old son for me so I could eat my breakfast with two hands for a change!!

After a quick photo of our three year old with 'the knight' (a suit of armour in the entrance hall) we were on our way. All for the princely, or should I say baronial, sum of £50.

But puns aside. This was a really nice stay, in a really nice hotel and I would strongly recommend it to anyone - and already have.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family