“Excellent food, great ambience, you won't be disappointed”
Review of Bilash

Bilash
Ranked #57 of 477 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Price range: US$0 - US$78
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham
“Excellent food, great ambience, you won't be disappointed”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

It had been many years since we'd last visited Bilash and as the opening Saturday night for the world cup with England playing, we'd struggled to get a booking anywhere in Birmingham so decided to try here again. Certainly this place is on a par with the best Bham has to offer and exceeds many there.
Had forgotten how wonderful the food is - the spicy fish curry and pilau rice ghobi (cauliflower) was excellent and the tandoori mixed grill went down a treat. the chutneys accompanying the poppadums were wonderful - all different and flavoursome. service was excellent despite a busy evening with wine regularly being topped up and the new zealand sauvignon blanc a very good accompaniment to the tasty food. sharing a piece of the chocolate cake was a great end to the meal. We won't leave it so long next time and will certainly be back before long.

1 Thank Janette R

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“great location”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

whenever we visit the civic (usually a comedien) we eat at the Bilash as its close .....we have always had excellent service and food .....not the cheapest venue in Wolverhampton but in our view worth paying

1 Thank Rachael F
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Exceptional Food”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Visited last week, the food was delicious couldn't fault it at all, the service was also good, however for the money felt the surroundings let it down. Just didn't feel special enough to pay the prices we did, would love to take friends as the food was amazing but would like better atmosphere and decor.

1 Thank Millymoo8
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Nice but not excellent”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Although we had a nice meal, we were charged for items we didn't have. We highlighted it to the waiter as it was only extra popadoms but felt that this May be normal practice and didn't appreciate the lack of apology. It is more run of the mill than I expected it to be considering the prices and after visiting twice now, I don't think we will bother again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Susan R
Wolverhampton
“This is Wolverhamptons best”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife, I and son visited here again last night and as I have said in previous reports this place is VERY expensive. That having been said it should tell the reader that it means I am lucky enough to be able to visit any of the higher rated restaurants in Wolverhampton should I so wish, but I don't!! Some of them are in parts of Wolverhampton I would not visit after dark. At least with the Bilash there is parking in full view right outside the restaurant. The service itself is of a constantly good standard and the food is excellent. Those who suggest otherwise must be really unlucky, my wife and I go here once a month and I can put hand on heart and say that I have never had a bad meal. The food is always good though yes, expensive. I fail to understand how anyone can HONESTLY say otherwise of the food at the Bilash

2 Thank Julian P