A lovely decoration, big pub., ample car park in the rear. We had the primium burger, made with good quality fresh minced beef. Only two people serving, we never get our sauce. Would it not worth, when investing on nice decoration, to also think service ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This historic hotel in Weybridge is a great base if you're looking for accommodation with easy access to Central London, which is just 20 minutes away by train. Close to Chertsey, Addleston and the M25, it's popular with city-dwellers seeking a country retreat, or for anyone planning a business trip or short break in Surrey.The lodge is built on one of King Henry VIII's old hunting spots - a connection celebrated by paintings and engravings lining the staircase up to the 19 comfy bedrooms. Full of period charm, the pub offers cosy corners, roaring log-fires and seasonal food and drink aplenty.There's no shortage of things to see and do nearby, particularly for car enthusiasts. The area is rich in motoring heritage, with Brooklands, the birthplace of British motorsport and home to Mercedes Benz World, right on the doorstep. You might even see some vintage wheels gracing the pub car-park from time to time.Other attractions worth a visit include Hampton Court Palace and Thorpe Park, both just a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oatlands Chaser Hotel Weybridge
- Innkeeper's Lodge Weybridge Surrey