“Perfect”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My company send me to that lovely hotel last week and I have to say thanks. Was everything perfect, service really good and really good food quality. The room was perfect too not to big not to small just perfect. Was just a day but such a lovely day. Danke schön!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your kind comments and I hope that we can welcome you back again some time in the near future.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Arrived Friday night and were given our room. Left our bags and came down to enjoy a lovely tapas and cocktail which was part of our amazing Groupon offer. Nothing was too much for the staff.
Our room was huge and gorgeous, overlooking the race track,but the air con didn't seem to be working so we were immediately moved to another room a few doors away. For about an hour the aircon in this room seemed fine so we left for an evening out more than happy. Sadly, the aircon in this room also was faulty as although we had the temp to17 it was way way hotter and continued this way all through the night and up until we left the next morning.
The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had in a hotel and again the staff were fantastic.
So to sum up this hotel is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Maybe we will see you there next time as we certainly plan to go again making our 4 th visit.

Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your comments and I am pleased overall you had a great stay with us. I am sorry that there seemed to be a problem with the air con and we will certainly look into this with the maintenance team and if necessary we will flag this up with the external air con company who visit us through the month. I do hope we can welcome you back again very soon for as you say your 4th visit.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We booked a stay here directly through the hotel having looked for a hotel and spa somewhere near Kent through TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed!
Hotel is an amazing Art Deco design overlooking Mercedes Benz world, and our room gave us a view of the cars on the track and skid pans, which was entertaining. The room itself was wonderful, beautifully designed and decorated to perfection.
The spa was amazing too, the height of luxury, and it was the perfect place for relaxing, reading, and talking (quietly -- although some people don't seems to get that it's meant to be a quiet space!).
Hot tub on the roof, again overlooking the track (note that there is no pool, but this was not an issue for us).
One oddity was the lounger room was just a little too short for the furniture, so guests have to squeeze past those lying on the loungers and if you're tall like me, you have to move your feet in!
Lunch in the spa was nice but it took forever to arrive but the staff did make it right for us.
Restaurant for dinner and breakfast was first class. One of the best meals we've had for a long time.
Could not really improve it and will definitely be going back soon. Highly recommend this fantastic hotel, spa and restaurant.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for your comments which I will share with the team, we are delighted that you were not disappointed and that you so enjoyed dinner and breakfast in 1907. We will look at the design of the lounger area when we are next refurbishing and appreciate your feedback on this. I do hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Booked a deal direct for spa access with a choice of one 30 min treatment, afternoon tea with prosecco and overnight stay with breakfast.

Great price as £75pp, very relaxing. Check in staff friendly. Hot stone massage amazing, hot tub outside very hot over looking merceedes race track.

The bat staff very friendly, ended up booking to eat dinner at hotel, not many other local places. Food was great at dinner, presentation excellent. My ribeye was very fatty compared to my husbands but we pointed this out and it was taken off the bill. The steak was huge so I'd eaten enough.

Bed comfy, great night sleep. Very modern clean rooms.

Best buffet breakfast I'd had in ages too. Would 100% book the deal again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jade12345

We are delighted that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed dinner in 1907. I have passed on your comments to the chef in regards to the steak, all of our meat is bought in fresh from our local butcher and Ribeye is a fattier steak however we will share this comment with them. I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

After a rainy visit to Brooklands motor museum (Brilliant) somewhere to eat and the hotel was close! What a treat! Food and wine excellent and the service spot on very attentive. Would go again or make a journey just for the food.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank neil024

We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to the museum and also to 1907 for dinner. I will pass on your kind comments to the team and the Executive Chef Nick and I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel to stay or just for dinner again very soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

My daughter and I spent a wonderful day at Brooklands spa on Wednesday 26th February . The spa and hotel are of very high quality and spotlessly clean . Everyone we met was helpful and charming . The lunch was tasty and enjoyable. We both had a hot stone massage my therapist was Seanne who was wonderful and gave me good advice about stress and relaxation . My daughters' therapist was Emily who was equally professional and helpful. We both had Louise for our facial and felt fresh faced and fabulous afterwards, thank you to all the team we met I think you are doing a really good job. We then went to the bar for a light snack before driving home , the bar staff were friendly and helpful ( even letting us recharge out phone for the drive home ! ) all in all a wonderful day .

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I am so pleased you had a great day here at BSPA and I have passed a copy of your lovely review to the Spa Team to share with the therapists. As a team we work together to provide a great experience and I am so pleased this was the case. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed 3 nights on business. Had a suite so could not fault room facilities. Meeting rooms were excellent with good AV facilities and helpful staff(4 out of 5). Restaurant and bar prices were 'spicy' not always relected in speed of service - 1 hour for food in restaurant and 20 minutes for bar service (2 out of 5).

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we will share this with the team, in particular the service in 1907 and bar as I can assure you this is not our normal level of service we receive and please be assured we will review and address this. When setting our Food and Beverage prices we do take into consideration similar properties in the area and I am sorry that you found these to be expensive. I am pleased overall you enjoyed our facilities for your meeting and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Great Fosters
#1 of 3 in Egham
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!