“Very enjoyable stay”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Booked this hotel on a deal including afternoon tea, spa access and breakfast. We were given a track side room which was surprisingly quiet, they must have decent double glazing. We took advantage of their £5 for unlimited movies deal (limited but very up to date selection) and got dinner by room service which all worked very well. We were running late so missed afternoon tea on the Saturday but they let us take it on the Sunday which was very good of them. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, especially if you were into the car racing.

Room Tip: Trackside rooms also look out on the car park, the rooms at the back are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us on one of our offers. I am pleased the team looked after you well and hope we can welcome you back again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visited the Brooklands Hotel this weekend with my partner and we were both very impressed with the decor, the service was good, the bar food and breakfast was excellent and the spar facilities were very nice but... inexplicably, the steam rooms and sauna rooms are separate - there are two of each - one set in the mens' changing rooms and the others in the ladies'. This means that if you're wanting to spend some time together relaxing in the sauna or steam room then Brooklands isn't the place for you. The outdoor jacuzzi was nice but very small, and no pool at all. If they had a mixed steam room and sauna it would have been perfect. This will probably be enough of a reason to not come back unfortunately. A great shame, otherwise it was wonderful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased overall you enjoyed your stay however I am sorry that you were disappointed with the spa facilities. Our facilities are outlined on our website and you will see that we do not advertise that we have a pool, but do have our feature hot tub. As with many spas around the country the sauna and steam are located separately in the changing rooms, I am sorry that this was not to your taste. I hope you may consider using us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Loved this hotel - had great room, a track facing room is a must! Highlights were the rooftop jacuzzi, great restaurant (see separate review) and also superb custom cocktails from two fantastic Italian barmen! Can't wait to return!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

We are delighted that you had a great stay and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer and also that my team looked after you well. I hope we can see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My daughter and I had a spa break at Brooklands Hotel. The rooms are clean, comfortable & spacious. We both enjoyed the relaxing spa and a couple of treatments each. There was an event going on nearby and it was great fun watching thus from the hot tub. The hotel need to update there information book as there is a discrepancy over opening times.
We enjoyed lunch, dinner and breakfast, I felt as though I was a judge on Masterchef, it was beautifully presented and absolutely.
We will definitely be back to this superb hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 128 which had super views over the track.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased you enjoyed the hotel and the activity at MBW. We are currently working on changes within the directory and once this is completed we will change the whole director, I am sorry of this caused you problems, however my team are always there to help. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Absolutely loved out stay here. The hotel is modern and absolutely spotless! We had a cream tea in the afternoon which was lovely and breakfast was varied, plentiful and very tasty! The location is a little unusual - next to Mercedes Benz World and this did mean the views out the back were not amazing but it really didn't matter. The real highlight was the staff; all very friendly and couldn't do more to help. Definitely recommend this hotel - especially if you are in to cars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are delighted you had a great stay with us and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer. I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel on Saturday and it was a wonderful experience. The room was superb, service was excellent, dinner was amazing, spa facilities were great and we also both had the peace and relaxation massages which were relaxing and professional.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend away.
We will definitely be returning and have recommended to all out friends and family already.
It is everything and more that you expect from a four star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014

We are so pleased you had a superb time and that you are recommending us to your friends and family. My team work hard in delivering a great experience and I hope we can all welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel has soo much potential & could really be a genuine high end venue if it just gets its restaurant right. I've been twice now to this hotel to stay overnight and use the spa for massage & other facilities and it is really good in that respect. The rooms are clean, well designed & feels nice & new all around but the restaurant really lets it down. Yes, the food is good although on this stay the starter was poor which the maître d' accepted was not up to standard and they gave my wife & I a free glass of wine. However this was after I had to point out to the waiter the similarities in level of my 'large' 250ml glass of wine compared to my wife's 'small' 175ml glass! Cheeky if not fraudulent.

However what really lets the restaurant down is the painfully slow service. In both my stays, 12 months apart, I had to keep asking where the food was. It makes what could be a great place memorable for all the wrong reasons. I would definitely not go for the restaurant alone. Please Mr Manager sort this out!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ski-Tricks

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you were not happy with 1907 again. This is very disappointing as we receive amazing feedback, as you will see, on our food and service and only last month we were awarded 2 AA rosettes for the food and service quality which indeed is a great achievement. However we also acknowledge when things go wrong and I am pleased the team rectified the problem with the wine which I am sure was a genuine mistake as we are not here to treat our guests in the manner you imply. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future and hope you will try 1907 again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Hilton Cobham
Hilton Cobham
#3 of 4 in Cobham
Best Western The Ship Hotel

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!