“Great Spa & Treatments”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Sydney
“Great Spa & Treatments”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Brooklands Spa has some very good therapists which i think makes a big difference in your experience. The Spa area is very nice and clean and has a nice atmosphere. Although be aware there is no pool. They have the reception area where you can have drinks or light meals depending on what package you have booked. There is a small gym which is also open to hotels guests. The saunas and steam rooms are in the change rooms and NOT unisex. So if you are going here to be a couple you want be able to relax together the whole time. Saying that though if you are aware of this and don't mind that they are nice facilities. The hot tub is out door and looks over the Mercedes Benz driving track and is unisex. The relaxation room is nice with lots of chairs and beds. With loads of treatment rooms and treatments to choose from it is still worth booking in advance. I usually have deep tissue massage, peace and relation massage or facials when i go there and find the products and therapists are great and all seem experienced. The spa packages which include the light lunch or afternoon tea are good quality and the food is lovely and good value for money. The staff is friendly and do try fix anything if there is a problem. Highly recommend Kristina and Sicidy for massages if you like a really good firm massage : ) The hotel it self is very modern with all amenities and good restaurant as well.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your review and I am delighted that you had a great visit, I will certainly pass on your kind comments to the spa team. I hope we can see you back again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (697)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

A one night stay whilst attending an event at MB world was excellent
My room was very modern with a huge bed and great shower .
The AC was not working when I arrived but the hotel fixed it within 30mins
The breakfast was great and staff really helpful
Can't fault it

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your comments and I am pleased you had a great stay with us. I am also pleased the team actioned your problem with the air con in a prompt and efficient manner and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we could do something about it whilst you were here. I hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.
London
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Loved our stay here. The rooms are immaculate - as is the rest of the hotel. We enjoyed being able to watch the cars on the Mercedes track from the restaurant as well as the relaxation area in the spa. Didn't have a treatment but what I saw of the spa it was very nice and the gym was certainly adequate for someone like me who likes to do a bit of everything; cardio, weights, floor work etc. The staff were all very accommodating - although perhaps the 'how can I make your day' greeting is a bit twee!!
Thoroughly recommend the hotel to anyone who may be considering it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted that you enjoyed the facilities on offer. Indeed my team wish to deliver a great service to our guests and always want to see how we can 'Make your Day' and make your stay a memorable one. I hope we can see you back again very soon.
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Stayed at the Brooklands for the 2nd time for my birthday & it was just as good as the 1st time! We love this hotel!!
We arrived early, as I had a Driving Experience booked at Mercedes-Benz World & my partner was having a massage in the Spa.The superb chap on reception let us check in early & we even had the same room again; which we had requested,if possible!
The room was fantastic: large,stylish,clean with a great view of the track! The "rain shower" is an addictive experience.
Breakfast was superb. Tasty,hot & lots of choices.
All the staff bend over backwards to make your stay special.
Finally,I cannot recommend MB World highly enough!! A full hour with a race instructor! You will learn a lot!

Room Tip: Go for a track-facing room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
We are so pleased you came back to enjoy your birthday with us and also that my team really looked after you well. We try to make every ones stay a great one and always do our best to facilitate requests where possible. I hope we can see you back again very soon.
Weybridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I live in the area but stayed here end of last week as everyone from the company was. Great atmosphere in the bar and stayed open quite late. I had a room over the skid pan at Mb World, nice room it was a suite, very clean and great standard.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us even though your are a local and I am delighted you enjoyed the facilities and everyone looked after you well. I hope we can see you at the hotel maybe for dinner or the spa in the future.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Booked this hotel on a deal including afternoon tea, spa access and breakfast. We were given a track side room which was surprisingly quiet, they must have decent double glazing. We took advantage of their £5 for unlimited movies deal (limited but very up to date selection) and got dinner by room service which all worked very well. We were running late so missed afternoon tea on the Saturday but they let us take it on the Sunday which was very good of them. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, especially if you were into the car racing.

Room Tip: Trackside rooms also look out on the car park, the rooms at the back are quieter
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us on one of our offers. I am pleased the team looked after you well and hope we can welcome you back again.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visited the Brooklands Hotel this weekend with my partner and we were both very impressed with the decor, the service was good, the bar food and breakfast was excellent and the spar facilities were very nice but... inexplicably, the steam rooms and sauna rooms are separate - there are two of each - one set in the mens' changing rooms and the others in the ladies'. This means that if you're wanting to spend some time together relaxing in the sauna or steam room then Brooklands isn't the place for you. The outdoor jacuzzi was nice but very small, and no pool at all. If they had a mixed steam room and sauna it would have been perfect. This will probably be enough of a reason to not come back unfortunately. A great shame, otherwise it was wonderful.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased overall you enjoyed your stay however I am sorry that you were disappointed with the spa facilities. Our facilities are outlined on our website and you will see that we do not advertise that we have a pool, but do have our feature hot tub. As with many spas around the country the sauna and steam are located separately in the changing rooms, I am sorry that this was not to your taste. I hope you may consider using us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Great Fosters
#1 of 5 in Egham
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Best Western The Ship Hotel

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!