Brooklands Hotel
US$148
Orbitz.com
US$81
US$78
The Anchor Hotel(Shepperton)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$122
US$55
Travelodge
2,807 results
All reviewsmercedes benz worldrace trackhot tubgroupon dealafternoon teatrack facingskid panmeditation roomglass of proseccocream teadriving experiencemercedes trackspa facilitiessconesmodern hotelwalk in showerrain shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Today I had the pleasure of visiting The Spa at The Brooklands Hotel. It was actually my 6th visit to date and though I've always left feeling relaxed & pampered today the staff & ambience really excelled.
My friend and I were there on a 'pamper day' - very reasonably priced - and it included two lovely treatments and lunch. The facilities, though limited, (there is no pool) are lovely. They include an outside hot tub over looking the Brooklands racetrack, meditation room, relaxation room, gym, sauna and steam room. We were given robes, slippers & towels and offered drinks throughout the day. The staff were charming and friendly and the treatments were amazing. I'd highly recommend the Hot Stone massage. My therapist Sisidee was fantastic.
Although we didn't stay the night, I have done in the past and can highly recommend the large, stylish bedrooms, enormous showers and delicious food. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

We are delighted that you had a great day at the spa and enjoyed the facilities and treatments offered by the team. I will pass on your kind comments to them and hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We stayed in a Panoramic Suite for two nights over the bank holiday, and really can't fault it in any way , the room was lovely, the food was fantastic and all the staff were helpful and friendly. The location was an easy walk to both Mercedes Benz World and the Brookland's Museum. there's a large free car park and complimentary wi-fi.

Room Tip: try to upgrade to a track facing room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed the facilities on offer and hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Fantastic hotel with the most extraordinary helpful staff who really do everything to make the stay great such as brining warm milk for our baby to the room, the best service we have found in England in this hotel category by far.

Pity that they do not pool as apart from that the gym and spa are extremely nice...and some do the rooms are very small when having a baby cod (the very nice gentleman at the reception gave us a bigger room....)

Thanks to everyone at the Brooklands and we are looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased you had a great stay and the team looked after you well and offered to accommodate your requests. Unfortunately we do not have a pool, however I hope you had the opportunity of using the spa facilities during your stay. I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is such an amazing hotel,location,rooms,staff are all first class. We have been a couple of times now however our last trip,last bank holiday weekend was undoubtedly out of this world. I had booked two rooms in the 24hr sale and asked to be upgraded to track facing room as before we had looked out over the 4x4 track. Not only were we upgraded to the front but then ungraded to a panoramic room. This was huge with fantastic views,sitting room/dining room,walk in shower/bath,2 toilets plus an office area within the huge bedroom. It was my husbands birthday this week and I had booked this as a present but this went far and beyond what I expected. Thank you so much,we will definitely be back again plus we will bring the family not only to visit the hotel but also the experiences at Mercedes Benz world.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are delighted you had a great birthday weekend and thank you for your lovely comments on the team, we do have a great team here at Brooklands and go out of their way to ensure everyone has a lovely visit, we look forward to welcoming you and your family in the future.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Brooklands Spa has some very good therapists which i think makes a big difference in your experience. The Spa area is very nice and clean and has a nice atmosphere. Although be aware there is no pool. They have the reception area where you can have drinks or light meals depending on what package you have booked. There is a small gym which is also open to hotels guests. The saunas and steam rooms are in the change rooms and NOT unisex. So if you are going here to be a couple you want be able to relax together the whole time. Saying that though if you are aware of this and don't mind that they are nice facilities. The hot tub is out door and looks over the Mercedes Benz driving track and is unisex. The relaxation room is nice with lots of chairs and beds. With loads of treatment rooms and treatments to choose from it is still worth booking in advance. I usually have deep tissue massage, peace and relation massage or facials when i go there and find the products and therapists are great and all seem experienced. The spa packages which include the light lunch or afternoon tea are good quality and the food is lovely and good value for money. The staff is friendly and do try fix anything if there is a problem. Highly recommend Kristina and Sicidy for massages if you like a really good firm massage : ) The hotel it self is very modern with all amenities and good restaurant as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and I am delighted that you had a great visit, I will certainly pass on your kind comments to the spa team. I hope we can see you back again very soon.