“Amazing”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

stayed at the brooklands hotel with my husband and 2 friends.we did a Groupon deal.
The deal was overnight stay, cream tea with prosecco, and breakfast.
The staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were spotless and lovely.tea and coffee facilities, iron and board.bed was huge and comfy.robes and slippers too.
The cream tea was amazing.Best lemoncurd ever.
We went to the hot tub in the spa, which is outside and over looks the race track.Very busy so you had to queue to use it.
I have to say it wasnt very clean.which was dissapointing.only let down really.
Breakfast was the best buffet I have ever eaten.good quality produce and lots of it.
All in all fantastic value, great service, good food.just a shame about the hottub.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank CrawleyNicky1975
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted you had a great stay, I will pass on your kind comments re the breakfast and lemon curd to the chef. Our hot tub is very busy and a film can occur from products and oils used within the spa however be assured the system back washes on a regular basis and is tested throughout the day by our spa and maintenance team, I will however pass your comments onto the Spa Manager. I hope that we can welcome you and your friends back again in the very near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,762)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stay in hotels 50% of each month. This hotel has simply amazed me with the horrible level of service. They have a "Make Your Stay " button on the phone and have tons of material within the hotel proclaiming their focus of customer service. Ask for anything and they will tell you no. My hairdryer didn't work and they actually asked if I knew how to use it properly (at night I found a note in my room that said they had fixed it so I guess it wasn't a case of lack of knowledge on my part). Food is horrendous. Menu is limited and will not deliver the food from the restaurant downstairs to your room nor let you take it from the restaurant as take away. No easy choices -everything is a cab ride away. Air conditioning was broken in room. Bed is far too soft AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS!

Room Tip: Never stay at the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank 434barbarai

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on your visit and I am disappointed that you were unhappy with all aspects of the hotel, in particular my team who receive great praise from guests returning time and time again. We strive to deliver a great experience for all of our guests and I am sorry this was not the case for you.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Just come back from a girlie night in. What a fantastic time we had, Gorgeous hotel and a fantastic suite for the four of us. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Food in the bar was yummy and we had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Breakfast was lovely and plenty to choose from, spa was reasonably priced, staff very friendly in the spa too. This was a very relaxed stay and would not hesitate to return with my husband or my friends again. Thank you Brooklands hotel for a pleasant experience and keep up the good work.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

We are delighted that you all had a great stay and the team looked after you well. I hope we can welcome you and your family back again for another relaxing stay very soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I had one night at this hotel and it was superb. We had a lovely suite on the 4th floor which had all the facilities you could need and was very clean and extremely spacious. The meal in the restaurant was excellent. We'd gone there for an event at the Brooklands Museum which was walking distance from the hotel so the location was excellent, however apart from the track, Mercedes World and the business park there's nothing within walking distance.No, it's not cheap but if you want quality and service then this is what it costs. Highly recommended and to us, money well spent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are pleased you had a great stay with us and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer. Our unique location offers much interest with Brooklands Museum and Mercedes Benz World and should you wish to venture further a short taxi ride will take you into Weybridge centre and Walton. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon and thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel was everything we wanted. We were very lucky to be upgraded to their best suite and it is the best we have stayed in. The staff were friendly and helpful. I cannot fault the place. The only bit of nit picking was the bed was a split unit and the join was quite noticeable! Pretty minor!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick S

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you enjoyed 319. All of our beds are King Sized zip and link variety enabling us to twin any room type for our guests on request. I am pleased the team looked after you well and I hope you will come and stay again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Lovely hotel staff very helpful and friendly to me but not one member of staff said a word to my young daughter which we both thought was mean/sad. Room was lovely, big and clean with a good view of track.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback and am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured we welcome all guests of all ages to the hotel and it would never be our intention to be 'Mean' to anyone. I will highlight this to the reception team so that we can ensure that we continue to welcome all young visitors as we have done in the past. I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Enjoyed a night's stay at this very classy hotel. The décor throughout was modern but minimal, with lots of space and a feeling of luxury. The bedroom was excellent, well situated with fantastic sound proofing, bearing in mind proximity of a busy railway line one side and a race track the other. You would not have known. Staff helpful to a fault and the breakfast was excellent. Plenty of choice and nicely presented. Very good value for money, given the proximity to London, and we would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel seem a good choice - no noise from railway line, thanks to good soun...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and the team looked after you well. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Great Fosters
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Hand & Spear Hotel
Hand & Spear Hotel
#3 of 4 in Weybridge

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!