“Relaxing weekend spa”

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
“Relaxing weekend spa”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Fantastic stay, lovely friendly staff, very clean and modern rooms. Restaurant and breakfast brilliant. Sorry only one complaint! We didn't realise that the gates to the road were locked at 7pm. So could not find our way back to the hotel in the evening. Although Shane, was very helpful and guided us back home! Now we know our way around, will definitely visit again. Be warned!

Room Tip: Try and get a track view. Although all rooms are light and spacious!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased overall you had a great stay with us. I am sorry that you were unaware of the road closure in the evening. This is due to the location being partly residential and partly industrial and the alternative entrance is open after 8.00pm, this is outlined on our website however the team are always happy to help direct you should you be unsure. I do hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (697)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Paris
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was the second time I've visited the Brooklands hotel using a Groupon voucher and my experience was even better this time. The restaurant is now superb and I would come back just for that. The room was beautiful with fabulous views of the track and was really spacius and spotlessly clean. The staff were all really friendly, efficient and helpful - like nothing was too much trouble. The spa was also lovely. Despite having paid very little for our stay the attention to detail meant it felt like an indulgent treat! Superb value for money. Really lovely experience - can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Family rooms are enormous and ours on 3rd floor had an amazing panoramic views of the race track.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
I am delighted that you had a great stay with us for a second time and I will share your lovely comments with the team who do their best to 'Make it Happen' for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for a third visit soon.
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a nights stay at Brooklands for my girlfriends 21st Birthday, as part of a Groupon booking. We were very very pleased with the hotel, the superb service was evident before we arrived, the staff were very helpful with regard to organising some special touches for the room upon our arrival. Once at the hotel the quality service continued. The spa is of a very high quality and we both enjoyed treatments and use of the hot tub, sauna and steam rooms, the only complaint about the whole spa experience would be hearing AMG engines tear around the racecourse while sat in the hot tub. The rooms were very nice and spacious whilst the bed was comfortable enough. All in all a fantastic experience.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for our feedback on your stay and I am pleased overall you had a great stay. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the noise from the MBW track as this is a unique feature for the hotel and one guests love to enjoy whilst sitting in the hot tub. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.
Surrey
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Spent the day in the spa at this hotel for my birthday celebration with a group of girlfriends. The staff in the spa were all lovely and so accommodating - nothing was too much trouble. The spa has a lovey relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of place to chill out and chat with friends.
Wide choice of treatments available and treatment rooms very nice. Afternoon tea which we had served in the spa was excellent. Our evening was spent in the bar with cocktails and tapas. Again the staff were very attentive. All in a very memorable day and evening for all the right reasons.

Room Tip: Didn't have an overnight stay so cannot comment on rooms but I am sure they are as good as every...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
We are so pleased you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us at BSPA and you all had a great day. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon maybe to stay overnight next time, please visit our website for great offers and packages.
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice. Both times through Groupon vouchers which gave access to the spa, a spa treatment and afternoon tea. Wonderful service throughout, high quality interiors in the bedrooms. Restaurant highly recommended. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed July 2014
Welcome back again, we are delighted you had a great stay again, I hope we can see you back again very soon.
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Business over nighter

Clear room upgrade it was huge, so many thanks for that!

Gym small but functional, no air con though? Bit random as in rooms?

Dinner great, breakfast good.

Overall lovely place to stay, interesting outlook over Mercedes World test track and staff fantastic.

Stayed July 2014
We are delighted that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed all of our facilities. The gym does have air con however during the very extreme hot weather we do experience it struggling to maintain a very cool temperature. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on an industry conference and was deeply impressed.

The rooms were a great size, with comfortable beds and all amenities (including some particularly cool Pantone mugs!). The waterfall shower was particularly lovely, and whilst I had a view of the car park, one colleague had a penthouse suite with a wraparound balcony to die for.

I think what made this hotel for me was the service. They have a button on the phone that says "Make my day" and although I rang it for mundane things like ordering a taxi or getting a room key I got the sense that the staff genuinely would respond to any request you had and see it as a positive challenge.

Lastly, the breakfast was outstanding. I was painfully hungover from a long evening at the hotel bar so didn't expect much of an appetite, but the full English options were so fresh and appetising I couldn't resist. Like many hotels it is a breakfast buffer but you can tell the ingredients are a high quality - the juice isn't from concentrate and the scrambled eggs haven't been tortured. I was wildly impressed and would have happily eaten three more platefuls!

If looking to stay in the area then I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your great feedback and we are all delighted that you enjoyed the facilities on offer in particular the service form my team, we do pride ourselves on our Make it Happen philosophy and the team genuinely want to make our guests have a great experience. Hope to see you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Great Fosters
#1 of 5 in Egham
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Best Western The Ship Hotel

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!