“Overnight stay ”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

If you want to feel as good as a footballer then stay here because it looks and feels every bit the hotel celebs and stars would stay in the rooms are fantastic as is the views of the Mercedes track it all comes together in what can only be described as luxury and the staff are equally as good

Stayed: August 2014
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback on Brooklands Hotel and on my team. We are so pleased you enjoyed the Brooklands experience and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,728)

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have just left the hotel and the hotel was amazing. Rooms one of the best we've stayed in and we travel all over very frequently to this star of hotels. Beds were divine,showers excellent and all the facilities of hotel great. The staff in the bar and at breakfast were brilliant. We can recommend this hotel for a luxury stay. We used the spa and the only disappointment was that the sauna and steam room were not mixed so I couldn't have the experience with my husband but the hot tub was lovely to do together.
Many thanks to all the staff for making our stay with family fantastic

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and it is always nice to read about my team doing a great job. I hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Me and my daughter treated ourselves to a spa day at this hotel. I was impressed by entrance and welcome by staff. Arrived at spa and found the staff here also very welcoming and helpful. The spa is decorated very elegantly and the dark decor gives the impression of calm. We made use of the relaxation room, hot tub and lunch facility. The food was good value I thought and very enjoyable. Our treatment was very good and the staff very professional. We only spent 5 hours there and that was enough for a relaxing time. It would be so much better if there was a pool. Saying that I would go again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SunLis71

We are delighted that you had a great 5 hours relaxing with us and that you enjoyed all of the facilities on offer. Unfortunatley we do not have a pool, although this was requested at planning stage of the hotel but was rejected by the council. I do hope however that you enjoyed the hot tub on the balcony. I hope we can see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was my 3rd time here. Sadly not 3rd time lucky, the outside spa area was dirty with paper cups littering the floor, a couple of sun beds with dirty towels on them and a very unclear hot tub.
This was a birthday treat for me and the first time my husband had been there, so felt very disappointed as had told him how lovely it was.
On a better note the treatments were excellent and the staff very friendly.
We then had afternoon tea outside in front of the main restaurant, but struggled to find a clean table, by this time I think we can assume that the hotel is short staffed.
We stayed the night, rooms are really lovely, very contemporary, however are AC didn't work and we had to changed rooms. The staff could have not been more helpful.
Breakfast was really good again staff very helpful and attentive.
Would I go again, not sure?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you chose once again to stay with us. I am sorry that we fell short in a couple of areas and please be assured I will share this with the team to ensure we are on top of clearing areas in the spa and patio area as this is certainly not our normal standard. I am pleased however the team looked after you well and arranged a room move when the air con failed, unfortunately these things cannot be predicted however I am pleased the team offered an alternative. I do hope that despite the set backs on this visit we can welcome you back again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

my husband booked this last minute as a treat for us both. We booked to stay for Saturday night with bed breakfast evening meal and a spa treatment each. on arrival we were greeted by a lovely gentlemen behind the desk who was very helpful and informative. Our was on the 1st floor and our view was amazing directly at he Mercedes Benz track. room are contemporary huge rainfall shower. tea and coffee facility's bathrobes slippers and iPod docking station. staff in the bar and restaurant were very attentive.our evening meal was from a set menu but there were 3 different choice of each starter main and dessert and although al a carte were delicious and very filling. so much so that my husband and i struggled to drink much afterwards.Breakfast in the morning was self service and had a wide selection to chose from. the spa was quite disappointing as they only have a hot tub no pool sauna ect, but the massage we received was wonderful. i would recommend a walk over to Mercedes Benz World and the museum. we will definitely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are pleased you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the facilities on offer in particular dinner in 1907. I do hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

This was our second visit to the Brooklands Hotel; we had had such a lovely time before that I couldn't help but purchase an offer on Groupon, which included an overnight stay, cream tea, glass of prosecco each and two treatments for £149.
I couldn't fault the hotel, our room was excellent - it was clearly a disabled access room, which meant the room was very spacious and well equipped. The robes and slippers provided for spa use are very comfortable and soft. The bed is very comfortable, with soft, squishy cushions and pillows and the duvet is nice and heavy. The room has good heating and air con, which are easily adjustable to your own preference. The power/lights in the room are powered by leaving a key card in a wall slot.
The room was equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, a large flatscreen TV, table and 2 chairs and very large bay windows. There is ample wardrobe space, hairdryer and ironing facilities. The bathroom is large and luxurious, it is well decorated and very modern with a wet room type shower.
The rooms are all easily accessible by lift.
The check in service was very swift and friendly and the staff on check in desk are always very helpful. The staff in the bar are incredibly helpful - the deputy manager on duty was fantastic, very thorough and very good at his job. The bar has a very extensive food and cocktail menu, all cocktails are expertly mixed and the bar are able to make drinks which are not on their menu.
We booked a table in the restaurant this time (last time we left it too late and it was fully booked, so make sure you book a table - they have lots of visitors who are not guests as the food is excellent and you will be disappointed if you miss out!!). The service in the restaurant was excellent and our waiter was very friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and very nicely presented - the choice on the menu is so good we found it difficult to choose. The prices can be a little pricey but it is worth it as the food is excellent.
We used the spa - it is a very pleasant setting and you are well taken care of by the staff there. I have had a range of massages there - all were excellent. I also had a facial which was probably one of the best facials I have ever had. We also had a couples massage in the same room on our last visit, which was a really nice thing to do - I recommend it to any couples, especially if you are not comfortable with massages, etc.
The spa can get VERY busy at the weekends, which often means there are no relaxation chairs available and the hot tub/jacuzzi is often full. This can be disappointing - we visited on a Sunday this time and it was a lot quieter so try to avoid the peak times (Fri/Sat, etc). There is a sauna and steam room, but they are in the changing rooms so you can't visit as a couple, but they are great. I'm not a fan of saunas but I thought this one was great - comfortable seating and heat is not too oppressive.
The only thing I can fault the hotel/spa is that there is no pool, it would really be a fantastic addition to the hotel.
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would definitely return, in fact we hope to go again very soon! This hotel is great for special occasions - hen do, anniversary, etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Mercedes Benz World - you'll have an excellent view of the race/test track.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your lovely feedback and I am delighted that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer, I will certainly share this with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Fantastic stay, lovely friendly staff, very clean and modern rooms. Restaurant and breakfast brilliant. Sorry only one complaint! We didn't realise that the gates to the road were locked at 7pm. So could not find our way back to the hotel in the evening. Although Shane, was very helpful and guided us back home! Now we know our way around, will definitely visit again. Be warned!

Room Tip: Try and get a track view. Although all rooms are light and spacious!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased overall you had a great stay with us. I am sorry that you were unaware of the road closure in the evening. This is due to the location being partly residential and partly industrial and the alternative entrance is open after 8.00pm, this is outlined on our website however the team are always happy to help direct you should you be unsure. I do hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Hand & Spear Hotel
#3 of 4 in Weybridge
The Runnymede on Thames
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!