“Nice and expensive”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
Reviewed 3 August 2014

First over-night stay there. Modern and well-maintained Hotel, nice view across the Mercedes test-/race-track. Spacious and beautiful room, little gym, excellent Food (however, pretty small portions). Professional staff. Price at the higher end. Place to return to.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

We are pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed the location and facilities on offer. I am also pleased you enjoyed 1907 and I will share this with the team as they are very proud to have recently been awarded 2 AA rosettes for the service and food quality, they will be delighted with your comments. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,729)

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a short break at this amazing hotel. A lovely warm welcome by reception, a superb room with great views of the Brooklands MB race track. The room facilities were all great and the rooms very contemporary and so well maintained. Great choices of drinks from cocktails, wine and spirits in the bar and as for the food in the restaurant well all I can say is our meals were divine, beautifully created and full of flavour, almost of a work of art !! We have stayed in many 4 & 5 star hotels and this is honestly a great 4 star and worth a lot more !
Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: Track side views of Brooklands race course
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire A

Thank you for your amazing review, we really do appreciate it. Our team work hard to create a great experience for our guests so it is always lovely when our guests appreciate it. I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

If you want to feel as good as a footballer then stay here because it looks and feels every bit the hotel celebs and stars would stay in the rooms are fantastic as is the views of the Mercedes track it all comes together in what can only be described as luxury and the staff are equally as good

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for your feedback on Brooklands Hotel and on my team. We are so pleased you enjoyed the Brooklands experience and I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have just left the hotel and the hotel was amazing. Rooms one of the best we've stayed in and we travel all over very frequently to this star of hotels. Beds were divine,showers excellent and all the facilities of hotel great. The staff in the bar and at breakfast were brilliant. We can recommend this hotel for a luxury stay. We used the spa and the only disappointment was that the sauna and steam room were not mixed so I couldn't have the experience with my husband but the hot tub was lovely to do together.
Many thanks to all the staff for making our stay with family fantastic

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay and it is always nice to read about my team doing a great job. I hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Me and my daughter treated ourselves to a spa day at this hotel. I was impressed by entrance and welcome by staff. Arrived at spa and found the staff here also very welcoming and helpful. The spa is decorated very elegantly and the dark decor gives the impression of calm. We made use of the relaxation room, hot tub and lunch facility. The food was good value I thought and very enjoyable. Our treatment was very good and the staff very professional. We only spent 5 hours there and that was enough for a relaxing time. It would be so much better if there was a pool. Saying that I would go again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SunLis71

We are delighted that you had a great 5 hours relaxing with us and that you enjoyed all of the facilities on offer. Unfortunatley we do not have a pool, although this was requested at planning stage of the hotel but was rejected by the council. I do hope however that you enjoyed the hot tub on the balcony. I hope we can see you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was my 3rd time here. Sadly not 3rd time lucky, the outside spa area was dirty with paper cups littering the floor, a couple of sun beds with dirty towels on them and a very unclear hot tub.
This was a birthday treat for me and the first time my husband had been there, so felt very disappointed as had told him how lovely it was.
On a better note the treatments were excellent and the staff very friendly.
We then had afternoon tea outside in front of the main restaurant, but struggled to find a clean table, by this time I think we can assume that the hotel is short staffed.
We stayed the night, rooms are really lovely, very contemporary, however are AC didn't work and we had to changed rooms. The staff could have not been more helpful.
Breakfast was really good again staff very helpful and attentive.
Would I go again, not sure?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased you chose once again to stay with us. I am sorry that we fell short in a couple of areas and please be assured I will share this with the team to ensure we are on top of clearing areas in the spa and patio area as this is certainly not our normal standard. I am pleased however the team looked after you well and arranged a room move when the air con failed, unfortunately these things cannot be predicted however I am pleased the team offered an alternative. I do hope that despite the set backs on this visit we can welcome you back again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

my husband booked this last minute as a treat for us both. We booked to stay for Saturday night with bed breakfast evening meal and a spa treatment each. on arrival we were greeted by a lovely gentlemen behind the desk who was very helpful and informative. Our was on the 1st floor and our view was amazing directly at he Mercedes Benz track. room are contemporary huge rainfall shower. tea and coffee facility's bathrobes slippers and iPod docking station. staff in the bar and restaurant were very attentive.our evening meal was from a set menu but there were 3 different choice of each starter main and dessert and although al a carte were delicious and very filling. so much so that my husband and i struggled to drink much afterwards.Breakfast in the morning was self service and had a wide selection to chose from. the spa was quite disappointing as they only have a hot tub no pool sauna ect, but the massage we received was wonderful. i would recommend a walk over to Mercedes Benz World and the museum. we will definitely visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We are pleased you had a great stay with us and enjoyed the facilities on offer in particular dinner in 1907. I do hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Hand & Spear Hotel
#3 of 4 in Weybridge
The Runnymede on Thames
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!