“Outstanding place to stay”
Review of Brooklands Hotel

Brooklands Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Weybridge
“Outstanding place to stay”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent hotel to stay at, the food is very good and high quality.
The staff at the hotel are very professional and polite.
I stopped in one of the suites and wow it was a very large room and came with a balcony.

Room Tip: Its worth upgrading to a suite if you can.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
We are so pleased you had a great time and the team looked after you well. I hope we can see you back again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (697)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed to celebrate a belated anniversary and have a night away from the kids. The rooms were super and we were delighted to get a free updgrade. We had the best sleep that we have had for months and were undisturbed by normal hotel noises that I have sufferred in other locations, The modern style and air conditioning certainly helped. Only grumble was that the roon was slightly dirty.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you found the room dirty, please be assured this is very unusual as we have very high standards in regards to cleanliness. My team would have been happy to address any shortfalls at the time of your stay and please feel free to bring anything such as this to the team so we can ensure that we can correct things accordingly. I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here the weekend just gone. My boyfriend booked it for our anniversary. We stayed two nights. Lovely hotel and staff were really nice and energetic!!
Wine was lovely as was the good!!
The spa area was lovely, the hot tub outside with the view from the third floor was lovely. We spent a few hours here throughout the stay. The relaxation area was lovely!! The treatments were amazing!! I felt so good for the rest of the day!!
It was very easy to find and has a tesco very near if you want snacks etc. There is more than enough parking.
The only downfall was the single sex saunas. On an anniversary weekend we would have liked to spend it all together, however I guess for the sake of 20-30 minutes it can't bring the hotel down!!
I would definitely return and think another hotel / spa will struggle to beat!!

Stayed August 2014
Thank you for choosing to celebrate with us at Brooklands and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our saunas and steam are single sex as is in many hotel spas across the country however I am pleased you enjoyed the hot tub on the balcony together and we would be delighted to welcome you back again very soon.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

As two couples we had a fab time. This was my second stay at Brooklands, loved my first girls night in package the first time, so returned for a second stay, this time with my hubby & friends. We had to pay for an upgrade to front facing rooms - would've hoped as repeat customer we could have been given a complimentary upgrade! Another criticism is that, we (in both rooms) had an early morning knock at the door by an overly keen cleaner and to top it off she knocked again exactly an hour later, when she knew after the first disturbance, that we were trying to have a lay in after our very late night!! We were not impressed and wondered if it was a ploy to get us out of our room early!?! Also we thought the spa was supposed to be a 'quiet' place of relaxation! Not while we were there as there was a group of very noisy people talking, watching videos on iPad/phones and genetrally being really inconsiderate of others. The meditation room in particular should have an engaged sign for the duration of ones time slot; people open the door chatting & disturbing your time slot & is very annoying. We did ask a spa staff to ask them to be a bit quiet which lasted a whole 5 minutes, so we gave up and left!! People also leave their towels, mags, iPads on loungers while they go off somewhere else and as limited availability the loungers should not be saved like this!
Other than the above gripes we had a fantastic time, combined with mercedes Benz world driving experiences and some relaxation all in all it was great. Tony in the bar made us some delicious cocktails, the restaurant food was really yummy and breakfast plentiful. Rooms are fairly big, clean & comfortable. It is worth having a front facing room especially if your hubby enjoys watching the track. All in my party said we would return again, however, I would like a little reward for loyalty of being a repeat customer Brooklands!

Room Tip: 1st floor front track facing.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback which I will share with my team. I am delighted you all had an enjoyable stay and its always great to welcome guests back to the hotel however I am sure you can appreciate we are very busy hotel and upgraded room types do get booked up in advance by people wanting to make their stay a little more special and therefore we are unable to offer complimentary upgrades. I will look into the comments made in regards to the spa and discuss this with the spa manager to see how we can further reiterate that this area is a quiet area and also ensure people do not reserve the seating area so everyone can enjoy this for a time. I am pleased you enjoyed the food and service from the bar team and also the bedroom facilities. I do hope that we can welcome you back again in the near future.
London
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend have just come back from a 1 night stay here and we couldn't fault it.The room was spacious clean and luxurious.Service was always quick and very happy to help.The spa was wonderful.We both had a clarins facial which was amazing.I really can't believe people are complaining about the bathroom sink being too shallow? Something like that wouldn't even cross my mind let alone feel the need to write a bad review about it? I find it bizarre! Sorry, back to the hotel! The food was amazing! I understand how people say it's exspensive but if like me you went away as a treat I don't mind paying that bit extra,especially if you got a bargain with the groupon deal.Me and my friend can't wait to come back!!

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank amyocxx
Marco-Brooklands, General Manager at Brooklands Hotel, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
We are so pleased you both had a great stay with us and enjoyed all of the facilities on offer. I do hope that you will treat yourself again soon and please keep an eye on our offers on our website. We look forward to seeing you back again very soon and thank you again for your lovely comments.
Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed 3 August 2014

First over-night stay there. Modern and well-maintained Hotel, nice view across the Mercedes test-/race-track. Spacious and beautiful room, little gym, excellent Food (however, pretty small portions). Professional staff. Price at the higher end. Place to return to.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
We are pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed the location and facilities on offer. I am also pleased you enjoyed 1907 and I will share this with the team as they are very proud to have recently been awarded 2 AA rosettes for the service and food quality, they will be delighted with your comments. I hope we can welcome you back again very soon.
Newport, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I have just returned from a short break at this amazing hotel. A lovely warm welcome by reception, a superb room with great views of the Brooklands MB race track. The room facilities were all great and the rooms very contemporary and so well maintained. Great choices of drinks from cocktails, wine and spirits in the bar and as for the food in the restaurant well all I can say is our meals were divine, beautifully created and full of flavour, almost of a work of art !! We have stayed in many 4 & 5 star hotels and this is honestly a great 4 star and worth a lot more !
Thank you for a great stay.

Room Tip: Track side views of Brooklands race course
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Claire A
Thank you for your amazing review, we really do appreciate it. Our team work hard to create a great experience for our guests so it is always lovely when our guests appreciate it. I do hope that we can welcome you back again very soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weybridge
Oatlands Park Hotel
Great Fosters
#1 of 5 in Egham
Pennyhill Park, an Exclusive Hotel & Spa
Best Western The Ship Hotel

Been to Brooklands Hotel? Share your experiences!