“Fantastic food”

Price range: US$20 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving irresistible Italian cuisine in casual, friendly surroundings, Prezzo uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to create their award-winning pizzas, as well as other dishes prepared with produce sourced directly from Italy, all at prices that emphasise great value for money. Situated in prime and appealing settings throughout London and the U.K, Prezzo's chic, contemporary restaurant are often housed within historic buildings or buildings of local interest. Whatever the location though, Prezzo consistently offers an outstanding venue perfect for informal dining, business meetings, parties and other celebrations, aided by the charming and welcoming staff. Showcasing Prezzo's widely renowned pizzas, the delicious menus also offer a rich variety of antipasti dishes, creamy risottos and pasta, not to mention succulent chargrilled meats, fresh salads and a range of tasty specials for you to try. Finish up with your choice of Italian wine and coffee, not to mention an indulgent dessert, and you will have certainly enjoyed an exceptional Italian meal that you won't soon forget.
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A large group of us booked this restaurant for a special occasion. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was great and the location is very easy to park at. The service was not so great but Prezzo have been fantastic in dealing with my complaint and I have since visited another Prezzo restaurant which was superb.

Feltham, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We came here for my daughters birthday & even though we were about 15 minutes early they were happy to seat us. We were advised to order quickly as there was a large party just about to order, that made us slightly rush.
The food came out really promptly, we did have to ask for the dessert menu & I requested my coffee at the same time but I had to wait until after my dessert to get it.

• Visited February 2014
Sunbury, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have been to a number of Prezzo restaurants but until this month had not been to the Weybridge one. We have now been there twice and think, in terms of the chain style pizza/pasta restaurants, has a nice atmosphere. As mentioned by another reviewer recently, the lady manager (who used to be at the Shepperton restaurant) is very good and the service we received was excellent. We had the filled pasta Lobster/Crab Tortelli (£12.50) and Pollo Carbonara (£10.75) and both meals were hot and well presented. Using our Tastecard the bill came to just over £40.

Walton-On-Thames, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We came on a weekday and we're served by a lady manager. She was very friendly on arrival and seated us very quickly. Our food was delicious and very suitably priced. We will be coming back simply for the service and ambience.

Visited February 2014
Woking, United Kingdom
“Prezzo going down hill?”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This is my first review...and I'm sorry it's a negative one. Prezzo Weybridge is a one of those restaurants that you can always rely on, service, food and atmosphere which is why my friends and I return time after time. However, our last visit was far from the standard we have come to expect and we've decided not to return...No friendly welcome when we entered - we just stood there watching the waitress walk by serving, not even with a smile, or a 'I won't be a minute'. We had a long wait to order a drink and then food. The spaghetti carbonara was clearly microwaved to heat up. A new main course salad, Arrosto (meaning 'roasted' in Italian) sounded lovely with roasted peppers baked on ciabatta bread with goats cheese and salad... well the peppers weren't roasted, they were just raw peppers cut into strips, a tiny, tiny disc of goats cheese with a couple of slices of soggy french bread (not toasted or roasted). When I mentioned I thought the peppers should have been roasted, the waitress just said, yes sorry they should have been. There was only a few tables of guests left by about 9.30/10 but the waitresses were far more concerned in cleaning and tidying up the restaurant then serving us. We had to ask for a dessert menu and call for them to take our order and the cappuccino was so bitter - I couldn't drink it. And taking your glass of wine away when there's still a tad left at the bottom! They were, however, very friendly when they were serving.