“Excellent Dining Experience”

Ranked #46 of 79 Restaurants in Weybridge
Price range: US$19 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving irresistible Italian cuisine in casual, friendly surroundings, Prezzo uses only the finest seasonal ingredients to create their award-winning pizzas, as well as other dishes prepared with produce sourced directly from Italy, all at prices that emphasise great value for money. Situated in prime and appealing settings throughout London and the U.K, Prezzo's chic, contemporary restaurant are often housed within historic buildings or buildings of local interest. Whatever the location though, Prezzo consistently offers an outstanding venue perfect for informal dining, business meetings, parties and other celebrations, aided by the charming and welcoming staff. Showcasing Prezzo's widely renowned pizzas, the delicious menus also offer a rich variety of antipasti dishes, creamy risottos and pasta, not to mention succulent chargrilled meats, fresh salads and a range of tasty specials for you to try. Finish up with your choice of Italian wine and coffee, not to mention an indulgent dessert, and you will have certainly enjoyed an exceptional Italian meal that you won't soon forget.
Woking, United Kingdom
“Excellent Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

My daughter and I arrived at 6.30pm having pre-booked a table, and had a most pleasant dining experience. The quality and quantity of the two course food was spot on, as was the service -prompt, friendly and attentive without being stifling.
Very good value for money and as I was trialling a Gourmet Society card offer I had the bonus of getting one of the main courses for free. So all in all a very good visit and I'd certainly plan to go there again.

• Visited July 2014

Surrey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such rude management”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

I think someone needs to remind the manager he's in charge of a chain pizza establishment not a Michelin starred restaurant. We walked into a near empty restaurant and needed a table for two plus a high chair. Over the next 5 minutes we were subjected to teeth sucking, eye rolling and grumpy huffing because we'd had the nerve to walk in off the street instead of booking. We were finally given table (in a still near empty restaurant) and had our orders taken by disinterested wait staff who'd obviously picked up their service skills from the manager. Appalling all round - go up and across the road for some wonderful, friendly Italian.

• Visited July 2014
Weybridge, United Kingdom
“I'll give it a 6/10”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Nice looking restaurant, but there's not much to say. Good Italian fare, which is reasonable quality. Nice staff. There's nothing critical to add here, the whole experience was acceptable without being remotely remarkable.

Visited June 2014
Weybridge, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food from a plastic bag!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Very disappointed to find that the food is not freshly prepared but comes out of a plastic bag. That is not good news when looking for a reliable meal.

Visited June 2014
West Molesey, United Kingdom
“Prezzo Weybridge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I booked our table 10 days beforehand. It was a birthday celebration for me so a free bottle of Prosecco (worth £23) was included in the booking.

The service was good and we had a very nice meal- some olives to start then crabcakes for him and Salmon Nicoise for me. The Lemon Posset (new on the menu) was delicious and my partner had the mini dessert of cheesecake and cappuccino. I had a cappuccino. As I used my Tastecard we got our meal for half price so it was great value.

The décor is very stylish and the evening candlelight very charming.

• Visited June 2014