“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

Few days ago I been to Bengal clipper with few of my friends. I could not hood my self from writing a review. It was absolutely awose. All of my friends enjoy it a lot. There food was superb and all stuff was friendly it was full house then also all the stuff serve us quite good. All the time we found them whenever we wanted. I will highly recomend this place & I will defiantly visite this place as soon as possible.

Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

The tastiest Indian food in town! Just amazing! Outstanding service, not sure what the other reviews where about but this restaurant and it's staff are just wonderful! We enjoyed our meal for 6 people, food was served promptly and stafwasps very friendly - we have no complaints. Will definately visit again.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Went to Clipper and the outside look of the restaurant looks good but the food is average compared with other places in Woking and Weybridge. Had a large group of people who were hungry. There is a large menu and we ordered. The food took an age to come out from the kitchen which was not good and when arrived was ok however as explained average compared to other restaurants. There was a dispute also with another small group about the food and service going in there so atmosphere was not good that night. We will not be returning when there are other restaurants we could visit within easy access of where we live.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

2 meals in the last year. I should have remembered the first time how bad the food is here.

No flavour, greasy and a waste of money.

Never again.

Better curry houses in the area by miles.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Tried it a couple of times but compared to other local curry houses the depth of flavours didnt compare as well. Perfectly OK otherwise but when the area has others in strong competition , its the food that counts in the end