“Nice but quiet”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice but quiet”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We had a lovely meal but ended up being the only diners.

Visited May 2012

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miserable place busy with console”
Reviewed 1 June 2012

Went to bengal clipper on a thursday night with my wife. It was abt 10.30 pm. We asked the waiter to recommend us some dishes which does not contain nuts, and also to give us a rough idea of some special dishes on their menu. At this moment he was not very sure what to say. Hesitation coverd his face, the way he was explaining is like an indian teacher is taking an english class. We did not get a satisfactory answer from the waiter. Then we ordered some old school currys which was as usual. Seen other's were busy with their console and laughing loudly. Nice decor, foods are ok, but horrible service. WASTE of MONEY. NOT AGAIN!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank jimmyflicks
UK
“Very poor, spend your money somewhere else”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a very poor meal. Lack of service from start to finish, with the waiters playing on their mobile phones while we were waiting to Oder drinks. Food took ages to arrive and we were disappointed with the taste and you have to pay extra for onions to accompany your popodoms, which were bordering stale. No candle lit on the table. Spend your money somewhere else.

2 Thank Paul H
“Awesome food”
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

Few days ago I been to Bengal clipper with few of my friends. I could not hood my self from writing a review. It was absolutely awose. All of my friends enjoy it a lot. There food was superb and all stuff was friendly it was full house then also all the stuff serve us quite good. All the time we found them whenever we wanted. I will highly recomend this place & I will defiantly visite this place as soon as possible.

“Amazing food and excellent service”
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

The tastiest Indian food in town! Just amazing! Outstanding service, not sure what the other reviews where about but this restaurant and it's staff are just wonderful! We enjoyed our meal for 6 people, food was served promptly and stafwasps very friendly - we have no complaints. Will definately visit again.