“It's time for a bit more effort” 3 of 5 bubbles

The Weybridge Spa
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Weybridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in the luxurious surroundings of the Weybridge Health Club & Spa, set in 30 acres of peaceful Surrey countryside. Leave behind the hectic pressures of everyday life and enter our tranquil retreat to let your stresses melt away. Indulge in a pampering spa therapy which draws on ancient rituals with modern day touches, to create the perfect balance of old and new to restore vitality and replenish your body's essential energies. Our spa treatments menu includes an extensive range of: Massages Facials Pedicures & manicures Waxing Bio Sculpture Nail treatments Dermalogica facials Jessica manicures Pedicures Why not treat yourself to the ultimate me time Pamper Package that can include a glass of wine and lunch with your treatments? Or take a group of friends and make it a day of indulgent luxury. Whatever your needs the Weybridge Health Club & Spa is the perfect retreat. A warm welcome awaits you seven days a week. The Weybridge Health Club & Spa is open to members and non-members. We do recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment
Weybridge, United Kingdom
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“It's time for a bit more effort”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

Yes, this is a decent club. It's got it all going on; good sports equipment and classes, a cafe and health services such as osteopathy. This last one has been helpful to me personally. What the club needs though is friendlier staff. The reception staff find it far too difficult to be welcoming and friendly; far too tricky to interrupt their chatter.
I've been a member here for years and not one of the staff know me by my name; getting a genuine welcome from the team is rare.
So, in summary, if you want uninterrupted gym time, it's fine. If you want to feel special about being part of a club, forget it.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Kneeboy

Walton, United Kingdom
“Such a good spa day! recommend this place highly!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I Visited The Weybridge Health Club in September 2013, i booked a Spa day through Last minute for this club as it was such a good deal. as i drove up to the main gates down walton lane it was like i was in the country side the scenery is beautiful the club is surrounded by horses and fields which make a beautiful view. the car park is big so it was easy to park and you didnt have to worry about finding a spot, i was greeted at Reception by two very smiley blonde ladies who gave me and my friend a consultation form and lunch form to fill out in the lounge area when we came back to the reception area while one was telling us our treatment times the other lady was getting our robes and slippers ready, we was then given a locker key which had our towels in it we was also told that if we needed more room we can have another padlock no problem, but one locker was big enough for us. one of the ladies then showed us around she even showed us into the gym and explained all cardio was at the front and the weights were at the back and the guys in red are willing to help us in the gym which i thought was a really nice. she showed us to the changing rooms which are really nice and have hairdryers and GHD straighteners in them and then showed us to the swimming area which looked beautiful and very relaxing. we then got changed into our gym gear and headed for the gym, we got abit stuck on how to use the machines but one of the gym guys were happy to help and showed us he even came back 20minutes later to see how we were getting on. after that we thought we would have a nice relaxing swim the swimming pool was lovely a warm unlike the normal freezing cold swimming pools you get! the jacuzzi was lovely and relaxing as were the sauna and steam room we then got changed into our robes to have our lunch which was already served and waiting for us at 1pm the salad was lovely! we relaxed in the lounge area for 30minutes before heading down to our treatments the two receptionist were still on reception smiling away and told us to go straight down for our treatments, we only had to wait on the sofa for 1minute before the two therapist came and took us in to the room we had a very relaxing treatments the therapist were very good and i would come back here again!! overall the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had a good day they all looked very happy and easy to talk to! i enjoyed it that much i brought vouchers from the reception for the spa before i left i cant wait to book in and go again!! i dont believe anyone who says they have had a bad experience here 100% the best spa day i've been to!!

Visited September 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Good massage but make sure you ask for what you want.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

It's the pressure ok? Was the question thirty seconds into the back, neck & shoulder massage - well yes, but not if that's all your going to do: it was like a nice back-rub.
I asked for the pressure to be increased, and it fully was. The result was va a good firm, but by no means 'Swedish', massage. Not the best ever, by no means the worst either.
The room was a standard room; dim lighting, warm, Ned suitably earned - but with the usual music designed to irritate, not relax,...but that's a personal thing .... zone out and feel the knots being worked out, that's why you're there.

Visited October 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

Having booked the Spa with a friend I was really looking forward to the Day. The experience was not a good one.

My friend and I were shown our locker, yes,1 locker and told we would have to share as we had booked with a Groupon!!! 2 threadbare towels were in the locker. No Robes or Slippers for us because we booked with a Groupon!!!

Treatment: The therapist actually said I should keep my jeans and top on, because I was having a facial, no need to be comfortable then. I was very disappointed with the lacklustre and worn out vibe of this joint.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank anny-catherine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Depressing experience!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Had a massage at the spa here, worst ever. Room was cold, the bed and floor were filthy, I was given an old threadbare towel which didn't even cover me. The therapist was clearly just going through the motions, hardly spoke a word to me before or after the massage. She didn't use any scented oil, just plain. Background music was terrible, symbols clashing, room upstairs had several people walking about so the noise was constant, not relaxing in the least. Most depressing experience in a spa in my life. £50 for a 45 minute awful massage, i will never return. There are so many other far better places nearby than this, don't waste your money here. Am amazed they are still in business.

Visited October 2013