“My favourite pub”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Lovely little pub and restaurant, I pop in most days, very friendly staff, great atmosphere, good food with some lovely specials recommend the beef rangadang.

1  Thank Chris A

Reviewed 22 April 2014

They somehow manage to balance high class with homely. This was my second visit, and first time for food although it felt like I'd been there a hundred times before.
The feel is like somewhere you might find in a French town. Quite stylish, not modern, and you could happily just sit there all day ordering the occasional glass of wine or coffee.
The owners and staff are really friendly and welcoming, but also deliver the most attentive of service without you particularly realising. They checked on things once in a while, but not too often and it took seconds to attract someone's attention when we wanted something. I'd say it was about three quarters full so it wasn't like they were not busy.
I ordered the lamb shoulder roast. Slow cooked, falling off the bone and full of flavour. The potatoes, gravy and veggies were great too. I'm looking for something negative to say - maybe the cauliflower could have been crunchier, though I guess I like mine raw.
Normally I prefer to explore new places but I'll definitely be back to Sullivan's next time I'm in Weybridge.

4  Thank Steve J
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

A rare occasion my Mum was staying at my brothers house in Cambridge and they sprung me an inpromptu visit. I have rated this bar in the past with her opinion included. My brother on the other hand is a high-fly businessman and he is so fussy I cant believe!?!?
The 3 of us had the most fantastic Sunday lunch. Service A1. Plates full of well cooked/presented food. No complaints whatsoever. Have asked my brother to rate the visit....
Fingers crossed its a good one (bear in mind he is uber-fussy).

1  Thank Surreyscouse
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I was passing this wine bar on my way to the station and decided to stop for a beer the beer was ok and staff were polite but it would not be my first choice of bars in weybridge

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Went for Sunday lunch with my Husband. Food was delicious and the service and atmosphere were great. Definitely recommend.

2  Thank Doris1232014