“Wonderful friendly cafe”
Review of R' Teapot

R' Teapot
Ranked #40 of 490 Restaurants in Warrington
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Description: R'Teapot is an independent coffee and sandwich shop that also offers a variety of art classes and community projects
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I have been meaning to visit for so long and so glad I did today. Food was lovely the place is so cozy the art to buy is fantastic and the staff are amazing! The staff made a great fuss of my daughter as she tried to demolish her 'freak shake' and couldn't do enough to accommodate us to make our visit fantastic!

1  Thank eternal_backpack

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend called in for a milkshake sandwich and cake.
It's such a lovely cosy and friendly place.
Service is not fast however we liked that as we didn't feel rushed and it was a bit of time to sit back and relax.
Food is gorgeous and so fresh

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I literally cannot get enough of this place, from the doorstep cheese on toast to the calorie busting freakshakes, this family run business - the owner Nat is just a bundle of joy - goes beyond the personal touch. Food is excellent, brews even better. And have so many creative and community based activities on that you will never want to leave! Worth waiting for a table for!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Came with mum for our breaksfast! Amazing food, friendly staff, pleasant surroundings! Can't wait to come again :D

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This place is wonderful! The atmosphere is absolutely amazing perfect for any visit. They have the most friendly staff I have seen in my days, I have not seen a sad face in this place! The food and drink is the highest quality with amazing prices. Would definitely recommend to everyone.