“Fabulous”

Juniper Farm, Dining & Carvery
Ranked #62 of 489 Restaurants in Warrington
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Cannot fault this place - never had a bad meal since it opened in October last year. Staff are so friendly and helpful - if something isn't available they will try and find an alternative for you.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Went in August for a family/ birthday meal.
Attended to straight away, got a choice of table.
Service great, food good, and Nick on the carvery was excellent with the kids, and everyone else he served.
The waitress sorted our cake for after our meal, and made sure we're were all ok.
Good rage of food and drinks to suit everyone

So much better now that it has changed hands, well worth a visit

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Went for a meal after shopping in the evening, the 2 meals from the menu were fine (not exceptional) but the carvery meal was very poor as it was cold & tasteless. The tip is obviously don't go for a carvery in the evening!
As for value for money, it isn't, over priced for what you get.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great value for money . However I went at the weekend and it was a buffet breakfast. Service was slow and they kept running out of Breakfast items which meant we had to wait in the queue for quite a while. It was ladies day haydock and a lot of the customers were dressed up so maybe they had just been caught out. Other than that I have enjoyed my breakfast each time I have been. The unlimited drinks (tea and coffee) and toast are an added bonus. I will definitely go again and would recommend.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I went to Juniper Farm on the 5th August 2017. The staff was very friendly and gave a prompt service. They have a good variety on the menu, include Carvery. And breakfast from 8-11am, which I was very pleased that they do vegetarian breakfast, with meat free sausages. Meals where reasonably price, arrived promptly, and tasted good. Juniper Farm has a good size car park, beer garden, children's play area & has a good wheelchair access. We had a lovely afternoon, and would definitely go back.