“BEST 2 STAR IN WARRINGTON FREE PARKING FREE WIFI WHAT MORE CAN I SAY”
Review of Villaggio

Villaggio
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed 27 April 2013

nice family run hotel great 3 course meal nice upto date rooms tv on wall shower was big and power full i forgot my toothbrush and the guy on reception went to the shop for me to buy a new one now that's service you wouldnt get from a big company chain ! l really enjoyed my breakfast as it was freshly cooked to order really really good hotel a MUST STAY IN WARRINGTON

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Liam C

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is a nice quiet hotel - good for a stop over. We arrived at 5.00 pm and checked out next morning. We had selected this for the good reviews of the restaurant, which actually lived up to our expectations.
The food and service were excellent. We were surprised to find reasonably authentic Italian food and enjoyed our evening.
We are going to remember this hotel as we forgot one of our bags here and had to get DHL to pick it up the next day and deliver it to us later near Inverness.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stayed here as base for a course in Warrington. The car park was eassy to find and there was plenty of spce. You go round the back of fthe hotel to get in, and have to buzz to be let in. Reception staff were friendly. Really odd layout with poor decorating. Staff very very friendly and helpful but I'm not sure how much English they could speak. Room confortable. Shower amazing and very clean.Room a little cold but warmed up quickly when we turned radiator up. Nicely decorated.

Breakfast was basic - the cheap sausages really let it down, but otherwise it was good. And thee was no teapots for tea!!

Overall it is comfortable, clean and friendly. I would stay here again although i think the rooms are a little over priced.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2012

We've actually stayed here twice now but only because it's the only accommodation serving an area a short taxi ride from a friend's home (handy for dinner party stopovers). The first time we visited we were intrigued by the labyrinthine layout and almost needed a ball of twine to guide us out! We had one of the better rooms (I think) bathroom was nice, bed comfortable enough. What I found distasteful was the sign in the room asking guests not to eat takeaway food on the beds, seriously what kind of clientele does this place attract?!!! Breakfast the next morning was good and the staff were all helpful. The area isn't the nicest and the car park is a bit grim but overall good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I stayed here recently on a business trip. The hotel itself was in the middle of some building work which I might add is needed. The room was small, few floorboard issues and pretty cold. The bathroom had recently been improved which was the best bit about the room. The food at the hotel wasn't bad, an Italian restaurant owned by a Turkish gent, with an Eastern European chef didn't add up to me, but in the end not bad! I didn't book this hotel myself and if I had the choice again, this place wouldn't be at the top of my list.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We stayed at the Villagio as a middle point for our visits to Liverpool and Manchester, bad decision! We found ourselves on the train regularly and there isn't much to do or to see in Warrington as tourist attractions.
The hotel was clean but a bit outdated. The location is not the best but the parking was good. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The triple room was very small and there was very litle room to manouver properly around each other and the single beds were much too narrow. I would not return and probably not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2012

We recently held our daughters wedding at this hotel and can highly recommend. We firstly used the well-maintained gardens for our photos then into the restaurant for the wedding breakfast. Both the food and service could not be faulted and included many little touches that made our day special. We held the evening reception in the function room and which was furnished beautifully and looked amazing. We stayed overnight in a lovely, clean room that had many extras. I cannot rate this highly enough as the staff are so friendly and accommodating, resulting in a day to remember. Thank you everyone for making our day so special.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family