Villaggio
Chat Moss Hotel(Warrington)
US$84
US$81
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
US$85
TripAdvisor
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Warrington North East Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Warrington Gemini(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$51
Travelodge
All reviewsrace meetingsmall hotelthe usual amenitiesvisiting warringtonchain hotelsrugby leaguedecent sizestay somewhere elsefull englishrooms are cleanmain roadsaturday nightenjoyable staybit datedstayed for one nightcooked breakfastroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Me and my partner had a two night stay first night was fine breakfast in the morning finishes at 10 in sat was there at 5 to would not give us breakfast second night got no sleep due to shouting and loud music till 6 in the morning people trying to get in our room which was frightning my partner and drinking outside our door complained several times to no avail had to catch a plane in morning with no sleep all night would not recommend worst expierience ive ever had in a hotel

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is a great little hotel. its very smart and value for money. some unpleasant comments on here which i am shocked at as we have never had a bad experience here and had many family meals. Planning on having ruby wedding anniversary party here. punches well above its weight for a small hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Me and my fiance had gone for a Romantic meal as we hadn't been for one in a while, we were warned not too go by both our parents. Once we were in there we were quite happy with the decor and feel of the place. We both ordered starters and a main, the starters were OK honestly could of made better myself. Both had our fingers crossed that the main would be better, once we had received our meal which I had ordered with veg, I realised my veg was ice cold!!!!!

I had told the waiter and made it quite clear this was unacceptable, he took 5 minutes to come and bring me some more, which to shock horror was the same bowl of veg now hot (microwaved), before the waiter given it to me he had said " do you still want this" !!! I replied (no thank you its been microwaved" the reply I got was"I know sorry" and walked off.

So there I was eating just salmon for my tea nothing. Another waitress came over to bring our drinks when I told her about what had jus t happened and that I wasn't impressed, the girl had said I'm very sorry I will go and tell the manager now.

When the waitress came back the only thing she said was the veg wasn't microwaved it was steamed, so as someone that cooks I replied "it doesn't take 5 minutes to steam potato's Broccoli carrots cabbage and peas". Then she walked off.

The table next to us then also had a complaint as hetr steak which she asked for well done was blue!!!! Not nice. Which obviously had put her off, the didn't offer her a new one even though she hasn't touched it and still had to pay!!

By this time nother waitress came over asked if we were OK in a very sarcastic way, we replied not really, the had the audacity to say can you pass me your glass's!!! Ha what a joke!!!

The same waitress came over to give us our bill, she explained she had taken 2.50 off for the veg! I explained to her that inside the menu the main includes either veg spaghetti chips or salad so how does she work that out? She replied because I can walked off and didn't bother with us after that....!!!

Absolute waste of space for a restaurant, I have complained at nandos and Frankys and Benny's inthe past and was treated with respect and was served with top ustomer service and still go to both restasurants , but I tell you what VILLAGIO needs training for customer service and cheffing as McDonalds cook nicer food than that!!!!

Digusting

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shane A
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We stayed on the 6th December, after being told by a friend that 'There were no decent hotels in central Warrington'; we took a leap of faith, seached Trip Advisor and booked it!
The rooms were excellent for the money we paid. cosy, warm and homely!
The staff could not do enough for us...we arrived too late to eat a full 3 course meal before we had to go out, they arranged that we could have our starter before we went out and the other two courses on our return (10pm)
We also joined in with their party night till late...had a brilliant time.
Recomeded!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rubydooby2013
Reviewed 27 November 2013

this is a nice litte hotel but i feel they are trying to be exclusive when they are obviously not . service on arrival started good but then we were left while the phone was answered 2nd person came to book us in when phone rang again and we were left again. once we got to our room we found that there was a roof leak in room and we were swiftly given another room . just as well as the 1st room was a rather small twin ! breakfast was what you would expect ,full english toast juice fruit. we had and evening meal on one night of our stay and i have to say the starter and main was very good standard the dessert was a bit of a let down and the music playing was definatly not background. all in all i feel this hotel was trying hard to be something its not but with a few tweeks it could be !!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family