“A family birthday”
Review of Emilys

Emilys
Ranked #7 of 42 Nightlife in Warrington
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We called in here for a few drinks and sat outside in the sunshine. Drinks were fine decor was nice inside not so sure about the mixed toilets one female one male????

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The team at Emily's put together a fantastic value for money cocktail making master class for 20 of us.

On the day, the guys behind the bar had everything worked out, despite there being a large number of us - cocktails were made behind the bar in small groups, whilst the others mingled and enjoyed their cocktails.
It took us roughly 3 hours for each of us to make our cocktails - there was never a dull moment.

The masterclass included a glass of fizz on arrival, followed by 3 cocktails per person (we got to choose which cocktails we wanted to make from a list, unlike other places which have a set menu of cocktails to be made). A mocktail making masterclass was also available for those not wanting to drink.

The staff at Emily's couldn't do enough, from arranging the masterclass, to keeping all the guests happy on the day. The designated area for the hen party had been tastefully decorated, which was a nice touch.

All the guests commented on how good the afternoon was and loved it enough to return later on in the night for more drinks.

I can't recommend Emily's enough for both the cocktail making masterclass and drinks with friends - an up-market venue with a huge choice of very reasonably priced drinks.

Thank you to the team at Emily's who made my hen a day to remember!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Cocktails were great - 2 for 1 deal is fab. Everywhere clean and tidy and table service which was a plus.

Only downside was that we were nearly not let in due to one of the members of the party wearing trainers (which were ones for going out, and I wouldn't really class them as "trainers"). Think we were let in because it wasn't that busy.

Anyway, once we were in we enjoyed it and would definitely go back for cocktails.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Bit late of me leaving this review as the last time I went it was May 17. First impressions were great it's lovely inside and we had table service for the drinks. Atmosphere was Abit odd there weren't many people in there. Two things that have bothered me about this place. 1.) We left one of our belongings behind in the rush to get to our taxi and found it very difficult to get in touch with them to see if they had it. Couldn't find a phone number (unsure if they now have one) and they were unresponsive on social media which meant we had to go all the way back the next morning in hope they had kept it behind. Also few months before myself and my partner went here myself and my friends tried to come here for a few drinks after our meal at the institution. However the bouncer told us they were full (they werent) which resulted to some others close by to laugh at us. Unsure why they wouldn't let us in whether he didn't think we were old enough.. (we are in our 20s) or we didn't fit his idea of who he wanted to let in it left me disappointed and I nearly didn't want to come here with my partner for drinks because of that. Think it needs to realize it's in Warrington not Chelsea.

1  Thank Katieah09
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I have lived in Warrington for 47 years but very rarely venture into the town centre for food or drinks in the evening, however we had tickets for a show at the Parr Hall so found ourselves in the so called Cultural Quarter....We walked past this bar early in the evening but hardly anyone in so opted for drinks in the The Lounge, after the show we tried to go back to The Lounge but it was really busy so decided to try Emily's bar, walked up to the door but we were turned away because the doorman said one member of our party was wearing trainers. If the doorman had bothered to look closer and used a little common sense, too big an ask maybe!! he would have realised that they were actually not wearing trainers. We happily moved onto The Grill on the Square where we were greeted by the very pleasant door staff. I cannot recommend the Grill on the Square highly enough for food or just drinks, professional staff that are only happy to have your business, whatever your footwear. My advice to Emily's bar is that if you are attempting to compete with the bars and pubs in Stockton Heath or even the ones local to you, don't bother!

1  Thank alolivst