“Nice”

pentahotel Warrington
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Warrington
“Nice”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed on New Year's Eve as a last minute night away. Loved the bar area, great atmosphere & friendly attentive staff. The room was nice although I booked a 'comfort room' that claimed to have a king size bed however when speaking to reception i was told they don't have any king size beds. Room was nice but since I was given a choice of room on booking I wouldn't of thought I had booked the more expensive one however was nicely decorated & spotless.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Andrew K, General Manager at pentahotel Warrington, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review, I delighted you enjoyed your NYE party here with us. Many thanks for bringing to my attention the error in description on our bed type. The team have now in the process of amending this description.

I look forward to hopefully seeing you again.

Kind Regards and all the best for 2014.

Andrew Kendrick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Stayed at the Pentahotel Warrington on business, the staff CANNOT be more helpful and friendly, made a boring work trip fun! The food in restaurant is a very good standard for a hotel. Bar and restaurant have a great trendy theme. Rooms are basic but do the job, although Ihave been informed they are due for an upgrade soon.

Overall a good hotel and definitely recommend!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Andrew K, General Manager at pentahotel Warrington, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear Jessica,

Many thanks for your reveiw. Im delighted to hear that you loved our new hotel but i'm more pleased that you thought our team were helpful and friendly.

We look forward to welcoming you again next time you are working up here in Warrington.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I highly recommend this hotel to couples or families.
We went and stayed on 4/01/2014 for 1 night, this hotel is so clean and tidy and the breakfast is amazing, the buffet food is a bit pricey.
The staff are so helpful and friendly, my kids had so much fun playing on the play station and the pool table.
I was actually visiting places and family in Manchester but i was happy to travel the extra to stay in a very nice, clean and friendly hotel.
100% will come back to stay when i am next in Manchester

Mrs Singh
Southampton

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mrs Singh,

Please accept my thanks for your kind words. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we cant wait for your next trip to Manchester so we can welcome you again to our hotel.

Many Thanks & Kind Regards

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Stayed here a number of times when hotel was Ramada Encore and thought the hotel restaurant & bar was really basic but on returning here I couldn't of been more surprised the place has completely changed to a new stylish bar with a play station and pool table available to guests. Food was excellent and staff couldn't do enough from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out.

Would highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2013
Andrew K, General Manager at pentahotel Warrington, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guests,

Many Thanks for taking the time to provide me with your excellent feedback. I am delighted that you like our changes.

I hope to see you in the near future to experience the penta lifestyle once again.

Merseyside
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Had a fabulous stay, the staff at the hotel are all very polite and attentive. Rooms were comfortable with a homely feel and the food was delicious with a good choice. Would definitely return & recommend

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Peach83,

Thanks for your feedback i'm glad you thought our hotel was "fabulous".

It really pleases me and the team that you had an excellent stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I organised a private party at the Penta Hotel for 60 people. Everyone who attended was very complementary about the décor especially in the bar / restaurant area. The staff were great and very accommodating especially given the number of kids we had. The buffet and breakfast in the morning were to a very high standard and exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Wayne,

Many thanks for you kind comments, we are delighted you enjoyed your NYE party and liked our new restaurant and bar area.

We agree the breakfast is superb! I hope you have a fantastic 2014 and we look forward to seeing you throughout the year.

Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I booked this hotel for me and my partner for the day after boxing day so we could have a nice night together after the christmas rush and we did exactly that. The hotel is very modern and has a great feel to the place, that staff were mainly great apart from the odd few but that was easily forgotten because overall the stay was great. Rooms are spacious, great design and very accomidating for all needs. There are a great range of free movies on offer and the room set up is great. The only thing that i could fault was the bracket for the tv was broke and the tv was on a major slant and hard to see from some angles and the hotel put a £25 fee on when you check in on top of the price incase there is damage to the rooms etc but takes days before you get it back which is very annoying, Breakfast was gorgeous, great staff, great food and great value. would highly recommend the food and the hotel

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Charlotte,

Many thanks for your review, our maintenance team have addresed the issue with the TV so thank you for brining this to my attention.

I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and many thanks for the high recommendation.

I look forward to seeing you again.