The hotel is very accessible although they charge £3 to park your car. Unusual check in/bar area which works well and is appealing. Rooms are simply furnished and the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was fresh and a good selection.
I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD LIFESTYLE HOTEL Keeping road warriors grounded while on-the-go with distinctive design, a mix of fun with functionality, comfort with creativity, and style with simplicity. That is who we are and what we aim for - each day, every day, for you!Pentastyle translates as a cool design ethos that includes comfort and warmth while pentasleep means practical, comfortable guestrooms that ensure a sound night's slumber. Every visit to a pentalounge - our "lifestyle lobby" that multi-functions as a reception, bar, and cafe, perfect as a neighbourhood hub - will make you want to come back! Pentafun is guaranteed by gathering with people who all beat to the same drum. Pentahotel Warrington is conveniently accessible from the main roads and in a perfect location to explore Manchester or Liverpool which are both not more than 25 minutes away. The four-star hotel has two meeting rooms and offers laundry service and ironing facilities. Modern European cuisine is served in the onsite restaurant which is open for breakfast lunch and dinner. In your room you will find a comfortable bed a large flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free and premium Wifi is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Priceline so you can book your pentahotel Warrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Warrington Hotel Warrington
- Pentahotel Warrington Cheshire