Holiday Inn Warrington
US$84
US$81
Orbitz.com
Good 3.5/5
Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Restaurant
US$85
TripAdvisor
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Premier Inn Warrington North East Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
Great 4.5/5
Travelodge Warrington Gemini(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$51
Travelodge
Very Good 4/5
All reviewstwo double bedscoach tripordered room servicethe hotel is cleanmanchester airportgood nights sleepstayed here for one nighttea and coffeeplenty of parkingbar areasaturday nightmember of staffmotorwaydoreenbarrierstopoverjunction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2013

On the 15th November I had a charity event held here for 90 ladies! We also had a lot of ladies who booked rooms. The service we received was was excellent. So many of my guests have said how friendly the staff were. Andrew Lauren and Lauren were names mentioned who went the extra mile. So once again big thank you to holiday inn Warrington you have a team to be proud of. Ciarans cause .

• Stayed: November 2013
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Ciaranscause,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted that the charity event you held for Ciarans Cause went well and that the service was excellent. In particular I was pleased to read that Andrew, Lauren Bush and Lauren Shorter offered a great service, I will ensure they are recognised for this.

Once again, thank you for the great feedback.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed over on a Saturday night after returning from the USA and a 51 day trip using Holiday Inns most of the time and what a culture shock coming back to the UK where acknowledge of Platinum IHG Membership is virtually lip service, not like the USA where upgrades are 99% of the time automatic and the apprection of IHG Rewards Members is second to none. I asked if an upgrade was available, but was told they had lots of familys in so unfortunately not ( familys stay once a year many IHG members stay 60 nights a year but that seems to count for nothing in UK). We were given a room at the end of a corridor with a supposed upgraded bathroom. Did not use restaurant at all so can comment on the staff or food. Price was right as booked in advance is the only positive thing about my stay. Perhaps I have been spoilt in the USA!!.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Yorkie1948,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my apologies for your IHG Reward member experience with us. If you could email me on paul.ellison@ihg.com with the details of your stay, as I am keen to resolve what went wrong.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments with us and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel for two nights, as we were attending a birthday celebration. We were travelling as a family of four and booked a family room.

The room we received was clean, and comfortable with two double beds.

Breakfast was excellent, with plenty of choice.

The best thing about this hotel, is it's staff. They are fantastic, polite, helpful and friendly.

Will definitely return. Thank you.

P.s. My daughters loved the pancake machine!!

Room Tip: Book breakfast it's worth it
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Dear SueS56_13,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was particularly please to read that you found the hotel clean and the service great.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed overnight on 2nd November on the way back from Holyhead to London. Usually stay nearer to Chester but HI Warrington offered an excellent, flexible rate of GBP60 including breakfast. Made to feel very welcome on arrival by the lady receptionist. Nice room (206) with two very comfortable double-beds for two adults and two children. Arrived quite late, so didn't use the restaurant or room-service. After a good night's sleep, enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the restaurant. Staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel right at home. The food was very good and there was a generous and varied selection of hot and cold items, including make-your-own pancakes, which were quite tasty! Check out was friendly and efficient. The hotel itself is a fairly standard HI property, but what makes it so special is its caring and friendly staff, who seem to be very proud of their hotel and welcome you as if it was their own home. Next time I am driving this route again and need to stop overnight, I won't hesitate to continue on the A55 the 20 or so extra miles to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank anthuts
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear anthuts,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! I was particularly pleased that you felt our team welcomed you into the hotel as if it was their own home.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel as part of a coach trip to the Lake District. Our room (311) looked as if it may have been recently refurbished. It was a good size, with a nice bathroom, complimentary toiletries, choice of pillows and a large flat screen TV. Air con/hearing worked well and the room was quiet with the windows closed - when open traffic noise rumble could be heard. The hotel was very clean. No free wifi available (we thought a charge of £5 an hr rather excessive, even in public areas). The food at dinner was good, breakfast was excellent. The hotel staff did struggle with providing breakfast for a full coach load at the same time (particularly supplying fried eggs). On our second morning only scrambled egg was on offer which eased the congestion and anyway there was so much other choice it was the sensible option made by the catering manager. The outstanding feature of this hotel was the friendliness and resilience of the dining room staff dealing with the influx of the coach parties. We travelled as a couple but the whole weekend should really be reviewed as a group.

Room Tip: Top floor had good rooms (311 was away from the lifts)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
GMWarrington, General Manager at Holiday Inn Warrington, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2013

Dear BarnetBeachBabe,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Holiday Inn Warrington on Tripadvisor.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed your time at the hotel whilst staying here. I was pleased to read your comments about our friendly team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Warrington in the near future.