I stayed at this hotel on Friday 28th February after attending a family funeral. Check in was fast and efficient and we were given a room on the first floor. Unfortunately there was a crowd of people in the room next door and opposite who were extremely inconsiderate and noisy.
We asked to be moved and trhis was done immediately and without question.
The reception staff even offered to move our luggage. I was very impressed with the swiftness that this situation was dealt with. so full marks there.
I had a meal in the restaurant that evening which was just a main course and that was very nice too, freshly cooked and piping hot most enjoyable.
The rooms we occupied were all very clean and well organised with everything we needed. Plenty of towels and hot water.
The only slight disappointment was breakfast the next day. Although we were down quite early
the bacon had dried up under the heat lamps and the sausages were reheated. Fried eggs had been sitting under the heat lamps as well,but I just waited for fresh ones.
I am a chef, so I know how these things should be served. I know I could have just asked for fresh bacon etc, but given that the restaurant was not busy, I shouldn't have to.
The rest of the breakfast was very nice, with a good selection and we were offered more coffe several times ( which is not the case at other Holiday Inns I have stayed in)
All in all this is a very nice hotel and was reasonably priced.
We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1St July 2014 marks the launch of FREE Standard internet for All IHG Rewards Club Members. Membership is free and enrolling takes just 3 minutes. What's more the benefits are instant! Ideally located within the M6, M62 and M56 motorway interchange, Holiday Inn Warrington provides the ideal base for all areas of the North West region for both Corporate and Leisure travellers. *Kids stay & Eat Free. Holiday Inn Warrington is located at Junction 21 off the M6 and is adjacent to Birchwood Business Park, Warrington's premier business location. The hotel is set in the ideal position for exploring the North West and its cities such as Manchester and Liverpool. Attractions in the area include Haydock Park Race Course, Gulliver's World Theme Park and we are at the gateway to the Lake District. The famous shopping outlets of Cheshire Oaks, Trafford Centre and Gemini Retail Park (Ikea and Marks & Spencer) are close by. Within easy reach of the hotel are the many sporting venues and clubs: Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Wigan, Warrington Wolves, The Saints, Veladrome Arena. Our Conservatory Restaurant offers contemporary cuisine, buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with a choice of menus. The Junction bar serves beverages and bar snacks in relaxed surroundings. *Terms & Conditions Apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Warrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Warrington Hotel Warrington
- Warrington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Warrington Cheshire