I have stayed in several hotels whilst travelling back and forth between Scotland and the south of England and this is, by far, the best. I stayed in an executive room on a Saturday night at a very reasonable rate of just over £60 for bed and breakfast. The room was very clean, nicely decorated with a good well equipped bathroom. Excellent tv, tea and coffee making facilities, empty mini bar with drinks/snack machine outside in the corridor, mineral water and towelling robe. Room service was very good, if a little pricey and the breakfast on offer was excellent. The only minor criticism I have is that the hotel could do with checking the door closers as there seemed to be a great deal of very loud door slamming throughout the evening. But finally, I have to compliment the staff, who were outstanding. Every member of staff, from check-in to check-out was smiling, gracious, polite and helpful - exactly what you want to see. I hope that the manager at the Holiday Inn will pass on the compliments of this review to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1St July 2014 marks the launch of FREE Standard internet for All IHG Rewards Club Members. Membership is free and enrolling takes just 3 minutes. What's more the benefits are instant! Ideally located within the M6, M62 and M56 motorway interchange, Holiday Inn Warrington provides the ideal base for all areas of the North West region for both Corporate and Leisure travellers. *Kids stay & Eat Free. Holiday Inn Warrington is located at Junction 21 off the M6 and is adjacent to Birchwood Business Park, Warrington's premier business location. The hotel is set in the ideal position for exploring the North West and its cities such as Manchester and Liverpool. Attractions in the area include Haydock Park Race Course, Gulliver's World Theme Park and we are at the gateway to the Lake District. The famous shopping outlets of Cheshire Oaks, Trafford Centre and Gemini Retail Park (Ikea and Marks & Spencer) are close by. Within easy reach of the hotel are the many sporting venues and clubs: Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Wigan, Warrington Wolves, The Saints, Veladrome Arena. Our Conservatory Restaurant offers contemporary cuisine, buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with a choice of menus. The Junction bar serves beverages and bar snacks in relaxed surroundings. *Terms & Conditions Apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Warrington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Warrington Hotel Warrington
- Warrington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Warrington Cheshire