“Unbelievabley Bad”

Paddington House Hotel
Ranked #22 of 22 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed 19 October 2013

The whole place needs huge investment and they need to invest in a good hoover and cleaning cloths.
As you drive up over the moon surface and go past the skip onto the very dark unlit car park your heart starts to sink and things don't get any better when you get inside,
The room was very well worn, filthy with dust everywhere, the bar looked like a sceen from a Charles Dickens book, the breakfast was all cheap food.

IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN 'CHEAP' BUT NOTHING WAS CHEARFUL

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Well dated room.two single bed old then me .and I am 45 dirty mark all over the wall tv about size ov a good I phone .then the bathroom walk in jesus dated our what black mold every were tap black all the way round then handle in bath were so dirty cleaned before got inwhat can I say if you want to stay in cheap and crappy hotel stay our run as fast as you can

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 1 October 2013

No hot water in my room for two days, my lights in my room didn't work, the service was slow was at the bar for a good 5 minutes before any staff came out, food took over an hour to come out(only ordered the lasagne).
Bathroom was all mouldy round the edges and finally when I did get food it was cold.....

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We weren't expecting too much, but what we got was far from impressive. There was a chocolate bar wrapper on the floor in my daughter's room, and no sealant around the bath. My room had part of a sweets wrapper and someone's fingernail on the carpet, a barely adequate shower, the extractor fan in the bathroom didn't work, the kettle was dirty so had to be washed before I could use it, and I could have written a long story in the dust that covered every surface. Breakfast was OK, but my partner's egg was more like a hockey puck in consistency and the fresh hash browns that were brought out were almost raw. All in all, not an experience I plan to repeat, and I could not recommend this hotel to anyone else.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I visited this weekend with my partner and daughter, I must say I was a little worried after reading the hotel reviews on here. Well, I dont know what all the fuss is about !! The room was lovely, it was clean and spacious so what more could you ask for, dont get me wrong the showers could have done with a steam clean on the grout but this is as advatised a BUDGET HOTEL !!
We will deffinatly be back to visit x

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank nadine e
Reviewed 31 August 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice now due to visiting family who live close. Although I haven't eaten here there is a certificate showing grade 4 for food and hygiene dating back to July of this year. The rooms are pretty basic but have everything you need for a short stay. The only thing that bothered me, and I'm sure it's the same in all hotels, is how noisy it can be. All in all nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 30 August 2013

loved every minute of it, staff were fantastic very friendly and helpful and everyone was smiling and friendly from the moment I walked through the door to the moment I left, room was good clean and tidy and above expectations from the price and if anything extra needed the cleaners and reception staff were happy to accommodate, there was some nice areas to go for walks and after staying last year it was good to see it had changed hands and the bar had been updated and had very nice fresh food that was at a very cheap price for the standard of food received, looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends