Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Park Royal(Stretton)
US$138
US$109
Agoda.com
US$71
US$68
Priceline
Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Warrington North East Hotel(Warrington)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Warrington Gemini(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$50
Travelodge
pentahotel Warrington(Warrington)(Great Value!)
US$61
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
3,002 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Ok so we stayed on a Groupon but utterly dreadful. 45 minute wait for afternoon tea after being told 5-10 minutes. Informed fresh sandwiches were being made hence delay. Afternoon tea came and sandwiches were stale. Customer service didn't exist. Pool was laned off and steam room out of order. This was billed as a "spa break". Trade descriptions act springs to mind.
Asked for something off the menu at the bar didn't have it. Drinks were over priced. Food was sub standard - may as well gone to a carvery place. I burnt my hand serving myself and the guy behind the counter offered no sympathy just a surly "i guess i'm used to it being hot". I could go on but I think I have made my feelings quite clear. Do not waste your money. As my friend on the evening said "its like a sketch out of Phoenix Nights".

Room Tip: Go to Mottram Hall.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as part of a voucher deal for DBB and spa treatment. We arrived 15mins too late for afternoon tea which we hadn't been made aware of so that was a shame.
We were advised of our room number 131. We had a choice of 2 time slots -545 or 845pm. Not much choice considering it turned out to be a carvery self serve which was fine. The cold starters were ok and a choice of desserts.
We sat in the bar area after snd the hotel was very busy that night with a wedding on.
The room was nice although not quite a 4* in my opinion. The towels were poor quality and quite small not bath sheets.
The room was ok but bit dated with old analogue style tv with all of 5 tv channels. The room could maybe have done with a more thorough clean and a bit of DIY on the phone point. Not good if young kids about. However we weren't disturbed at night despite being next to the main access corridor and the bed was comfy.
The spa treatment was nice and the pool was cool but the hot tub was fine although one steam room was out of order.
Wouldn't rush back but for the offer for £90 for two was fine enough but not sure I would pay full rate.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Tiggs20
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Had to be moved 3 times due to wrong room or filthy bath water.

Emailed manager, and yet to receive a reply charged me a week after checking out.

Room Service arrived cold and missing parts.

Towels had holes in them.

Light bulbs where out in two rooms.

Received a bottle of wine to say "sorry" which when we got home discovered over half of it was empty.

STILL waiting for a reply from the manager after ringing up head offce.

Room Tip: AVIOD... pay an extra £10 and go to the Premier Inn.... Or sleep in your car.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan27192
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Went for a one night dinner bed and breakfast, yes a groupon special but their are basic standards. Do not go. Do not waste your money, time and risk illness going here. Seriously the worse place I have ever been. Think Fawlty Towers. I went with open mind having read the reviews.... But nobody lied. Please. If not for you, for your loved ones, don't do it.

Room Tip: Don't do it. Take a fan. No air con. Take a butler. No customer service. Take a chef... Or a pot noodle, no decent food.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Paula O
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Disgusting. Wasn't cleaned. Bed hadn't been changed. Nail clippings on the floor. Rude or inexperienced staff.
Arrived to be told that we could not have our evening meal until 21:45 and later found out that there was no way that we could have any spa treatments as there were none. I use the word spa loosely. Dinner was a let down as was the breakfast. Waste of petrol, time and money

• Stayed: August 2014