All reviews town centre travel lodge vending machine golden square breakfast box parr hall car park central location main road great shower room was spotless comfy bed train station on arrival short stay staff were really friendly one night stay
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Another student and myself stayed at the Travelodge Warrington for a workshop in Darebury and it was exactly what we were looking for. The price was very fair and the room was very clean. The biggest downside was that we paid for wifi for the week - but that only let us use two devices. It's in a very nice location, close to food and both the bus and train station. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly, answering all of our questions and making sure we had a great stay.

If I ever find myself in Warrington again I would stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Stayed for one night traveling as a family myself the wife Emma and our 18 month old son...On arrival at around 6:30pm with a cranky baby after traveling for what semt like hours we were swiftly checked in by front desk and pointed in the direction of our room.The room was spotless quickly goy unpacked and got little one ready for bath.Our son has allergies to Milk,Egg,Soya..so we always take his oat milk with us...Whoops Dady packed and forgotten to put milk in overnight bag.Went down towards front desk and cam across a member of staff called Carol I exsplained what had happened and asked were I might get oat milk from and Carol with her wealth of local knowledge directed me to a place we’re both types of milk for son was available.Great asset to a business and got me out of a tight situation.Room was comfortable we all slept really well.Never got chance to thank Carol but will be looking out for her on our next visit 10/10...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel whilst in Warrington for a business trip. You know what to expect when booking a travel lodge good price and good quality. I found the hotel to be clean and tidy with a very comfy bed. The room was of ample size. There is on site parking which is payable locally. I pre booked the breakfast box which was tasty and good value for money. I had a slight issue with noise outside my room after some kind of brouhaha in the street. This was quickly resolved by the manager bill and the reception staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed over one night in between work meetings. Made to feel welcome by Bill, the hotel manager, from the very beginning.

Room clean, breakfast box contained the standard items served throughout Travelodge hotels. Nice to have the option and to be able to pre book it despite there being no restaurant or bar.

Parking is charged here. Doesn't bother me as it was advertised as so and I'd rather leave my car in a safe place and pay for it. £5 is nothing.

Brilliant short stay. Brilliant manager. I'll be back if passing and needing a room again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

No air con but you could collect a fan from reception, be prepared to be hot!! Staff good and room clean.
Would definitely return though as a good base to go to Liverpool or Manchester. Very good value for money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge