“Huge upmarket county pub”
Review of Little Manor

Little Manor
Ranked #30 of 490 Restaurants in Warrington
Price range: US$15 - US$36
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 August 2017

A large typically English country pub with huge gardens, outside seating & restaurant. The lunch menu was extensive. Food very good, pricing appropriate & service friendly & efficient. A good meeting point before heading south on the M6!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The only negatives I can think of were the starters (portions) were too big, so it has a knock on affect of not being able to finish the mains. The chicken ham and leak pie would get a negative response from me too, the sauce was overpowering. Would have been better with the pie, mash(or chips) and a salad, instead of lettuce drained in white wine sauce.

All the rest of the meals were lovely.
Shame we couldn't fit in any pudding would have loved to try the brownies or the trifle (the table next to us had both, looked delicious).

Enjoyed the night and will be returning.

1  Thank Lauren S
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Had a lovely time for my birthday with my family sat in the conservatory part of the pub.
Great atmosphere and friendly attentive staff.
Big thank you to Matt, Annie and the rest of the team that made my birthday extra special.
We will be back!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Nice little place. Always ask if they have seats in the conservatory. They allow dogs into the seated area around the bar. Always polite staff. Cute rustic design. Food tastes amazing but is. A little pricey especially given the portions are sometimes small especially on the aptly named "Small Dishes" section of the menu

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Just back from lunch at Little Manor in The wall, and I must say, I'm mighty impressed and delighted with their amazing food and service. All 5*. Incredible.
For my main, I had Sicilian fish stew, served with crispy ciabatta toast and saffron aioli. Divine.
For dessert, I had rhubarb cheesecake, served with clotted cream ice cream and stewed rhubarb. Best meal and service I've had in a very long time. Kudos.