“Best restaurant I've visited in a long time ”
Review of The Springbrook

The Springbrook
Ranked #96 of 490 Restaurants in Warrington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say? We arrived and it was a little empty, but as soon as we entered the dining room, well it went uphill from there.

We were told to find our seats and swiftly ordered our drinks with Ann.
Ann explained the menu, the latest offers, the burgers and she was fantastic!! She was very professional and had very high standards. She is the reason this place has edged it to 5* for me. She was fantastic and really ensured the experience we received was to the highest standard.

The food was equally as good. I opted for the half chicken, fries, and Asian slaw. The slaw is the tastiest thing i have ever tasted and was amazing, the flavour that burst into my mouth just wanted me to have more and more. The chicken was tender, and was packed with flavour. For me, you can tell the quality of the roast through the skin, and this chicken had an amazingly tasty skin.

It is the first time I have visited this place, it certainly won't be the last. The management should be proud of their staff. Brilliant.

Springbrook2016, Manager at The Springbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review, I will pass your lovely comments onto Ann.

As a thank you, just bring the response email to this review in and enjoy one free drink on us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon, many thanks,

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We went to the Springbrook Restaurant with the Lymm Carers Group and every member of the group would like to thank the staff for making it the most enjoyable meal.We booked it one week beforehand and the service was excellent,all the meals were 1st class and the staff were extremely pleasant and we will be organising another lunch there soon.Well done to the service staff,the chefs and the management from 13 happy people.

Springbrook2016, Manager at The Springbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you so much for a lovely review! We're glad you were able to enjoy your visit and that eveyone loved their meals, I'll be sure to pass your lovely comments into our staff.

As a thank you, please bring the email response to this review in and enjoy one free drink on us!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Nice decor, although not as many tables as there previously were. Food is good and service is prompt. The roast beef I had was good but would have been great had the temperature of the meat matched that of the veg (it was cold). Would I come back? Yes. Will it be in a rush? No

Springbrook2016, Manager at The Springbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I will speak to the kitchen staff regarding the temperature of the meat sent out on the Sunday dinners to rectify this.

As a thank you for your review please bring the email to this response in and enjoy one free drink on us!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Service was very slow 20 minutes to obtain our drinks after asking 3 times. Food poor, i could not recommend anything about The Springbrook! When we complained the staff only showed contempt. They were to busy talking amongst each other and fixing there own drinks ... Appalling!!

I'm very sorry to hear that your recent visit was not up to our usual standards. We are currently looking into further training and this will be brought up within it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us further at springbrook.warrington@marstons.co.uk

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

great food and drinks after work. The staff are excellent and Shipyard on draft is a great addition.

Springbrook2016, Manager at The Springbrook, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for a lovely review!

As a thank you please bring the response email to this review in and enjoy one free drink on us.

Many thanks,