“Good Hotel”

Premier Inn Haydock Hotel
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is fine, clean and with friendly staff. Stayed there 2 nights with my family and had no problems atall. One problem I did have was with the heating. I had set a temperature when we went to bed, but at some point during the evening, the heating had gone off, although i'm not entirely sure if it was something I had done or not.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here visiting family rooms are large,spacious ,comfortable,and the restaurant next door serves great value for money breakfast .We will stay here again as the staff were very polite and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed on the 12th and13th of September 2013 It was our first time in a Premier Inn and what a pleasant 2nights we had. From the moment we arrived the staff were friendly, helpful and courteous nothing was too much trouble. We found the rooms to be very clean, fairly basic but perfectly adequate for a short stay. Our only critisism was that we could not seem to lower the room temp. which we found a bit too warm. We had our breakfasts and one meal in Table, Table and again found the staff attentive and very pleasant and the food good and good value.
Would not hesitate to stay again. Well done Premier Inn Haydock.

Room Tip: We had a room( No30 ) overlooking the back car park not best view but very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night just for a getaway. Very pleasant staff on reception, very happy to help. Plenty of parking which is always a bonus. We ate at the pub next door, I booked in advanced, table ready straight away, no problems. Food great!

I didn't sleep very well but this was partly due to the room being extremely hot! I can't blame premier inn for this as I did switch the radiator on prior to going to bed.

However, the shower in the room was very poor, very hot which is ideal but not very powerful despite me putting it on full blast. This didn't affect my satisfaction as I was only in the room one night and it didn't stop me having a shower, however if I was staying longer I would have expected better quality.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GreenLady101
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Premier inn haydock on 6th/7th sept 2013, my first time since 2005, i had a great stay then and even with time passed yet again it didn't disappoint me, clean rooms, efficient and very polite staff, comfortable beds, all added to yet another pleasant stay, the meal deal that Premier inn have ongoing is so Vfm , it is a must, the menu is decent and the food is very tasty and worthy of it's billing , portion size is more than adequate and with the inclusion of breakfast which on it's own is £8.25 , you are on a winner!! For sure i will be using this hotel again when i am in the area, not a complaint at all!! Loved it!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Brutrules
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Had a Great experience at Premier Inn Haydock , right from Checking in to eating in the Table Table Restaurant Attached. Staff were sublime friendly and efficient with not wrong word said. Quality of food was excellent and bar prices were reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Had a good nights stay at premier inn and the staff were spot on the stonecross inn is on site and there is a McDonalds right next door it`s easy to find it`s on the main road if i needed a hotel in this area again this one would be my first choice

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrington
Holiday Inn Haydock M6, Jct 23
2 mi away
Mercure Haydock Hotel
Mercure Haydock Hotel
#3 of 3 in Haydock

Been to Premier Inn Haydock Hotel? Share your experiences!