“Good service, good value”

Premier Inn Haydock Hotel
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Warrington
London, United Kingdom
“Good service, good value”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Our second stay in the Haydock Premier Inn. Both times we have had a good experience - particularly from the very friendly staff. Although our room looked out onto the East Lancs road, which was very busy on the Monday morning, we were not disturbed by road noise which was a pleasant surprise. I particularly like the Premier Inn pillows, which has often been a problem for me in other hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I needed to work in my room. So I went to the restaurant to order food to be delivered to my room. The main course arrived but was inedible. The dessert never arrived. I didn't receive a refund=theft!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Howard I
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Haydock Hotel, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

stopped at this hotel on our way back from the north, Basically a good all rounder for Premier, Aprox 10 years old and well kept. Clean comfortable rooms with modern flat screen TV. Next to Table Table and Mc Donald's so good if you want a cheaper option for meals. Having said this the table table was a fair price with jacket pots and typical pub food at circa £8.00 for a main course.
Breakfast was average for Premier, One issue I had was that they had the coffee in Vacuum flasks. One of my passions for premier breakfast is the Costa coffee machine with all the choice. I asked a member of staff if I could have the machine coffee from behind the bar and they got it for me instead included in the cost of the continental at £5.50
I must say having stayed in 3 premiers in 1 week I find the beds and pillows really uncomfortable !! Its just about weighing the situation up as we have been arriving at 9pm ish on a night so would not have enjoyed the benefit of a nice 4 or 5 star which is what i prefer !!
Total cose £60.50 including breakfast

Room Tip: Always book on your phone outside the hotel as its always cheaper online then what they can offer if...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Hairyclairey
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Enjoyed our stay because of the friendly and helpful staff, a very good breakfast, cleanliness of room and a comfortable bed. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 November 2013

the staff are always friendly, polite and helpful here. We have stayed here on many occasions now and always been happy and breakfast is a good family price. It is a short drive from the motorway which makes it nice and quiet. Easy to find and ample parking.

Room Tip: book in advance for a good deal
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This hotel is fine, clean and with friendly staff. Stayed there 2 nights with my family and had no problems atall. One problem I did have was with the heating. I had set a temperature when we went to bed, but at some point during the evening, the heating had gone off, although i'm not entirely sure if it was something I had done or not.

Paisley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Stayed here visiting family rooms are large,spacious ,comfortable,and the restaurant next door serves great value for money breakfast .We will stay here again as the staff were very polite and friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrington
Mercure Haydock Hotel
Travelodge Warrington Lowton Hotel
Travelodge Haydock St. Helens
Hotel Ibis Styles Haydock
Premier Inn Warrington North East Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Haydock Hotel? Share your experiences!