“Pleasant stay at the beehive”

Premier Inn Warrington Centre Hotel
Ranked #17 of 21 Hotels in Warrington
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Pleasant stay at the beehive”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We only stayed here for one night because we couldn't find a reasonably priced hotel in Liverpool on a Saturday night. It was a bit of a walk from the railway station and is located in the middle of a business park on the edge of the town centre. On a Saturday evening, the park is dead except for the hotel and a pub next door. The hotel itself looks like a giant beehive on the outside but inside it is fairly typical of Premier Inns around the country. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We had a view across what was either a field of weeds or a wildlife habitat - it wasn't clear which but it made a change from the car parks that we normally have the delight of seeing. All in all we had a brief but pleasant stay. The only slight downside was that we decided to get an early night but the music from the pub, which did not go on late, was audible without earplugs.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Newcastle under Lyme
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I was trying to find this hotel long after dark using an incomplete dress on my Tom tom, my fault entirely and eventually phoned the hotel. Sean, who was manning the front desk answered my call and sensing my dispair, stayed in contact giving me directions at every junction.

I was anxious to arrive before the restaurant closed at 10pm but Sean contacted the restaurant, ordered what I wanted, sped me through the reception process and sent me off for my meal whilst he looked after my cases. What service!
The room was up to Premierinn's usual standards, clean, warm and comfortable.
The food was very good value and service was unbeatable .I would not hesitate to stay there
again and have no hesitation in recommending it.

1 Thank Jeff F
Northampton, England
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Having previously stayed at the Premier Inn at M6 Jct 21 which is a great hotel, this is like a run down Travelodge with a name change. Breakfast across the road in the pub is okay. The option for grab and go coffee and croissant are useful if you are in a rush.
A lot of money for poor accommodation. Great location for Central Warrington but you can stay at the much nicer village hotel across the road for the same price. Mine was a last minute booking so it may be cheaper booked in advance.

• Stayed September 2013
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Warrington Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.
County Kildare
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

2 great nights. The staff in the hotel and bar next door are great nothing was a problem.
Had a bit of chatter, fun and laughter with the girls on reception who gave great directions on how to get to the centre of town.
Clean and tidy room.
Great food.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Hampshire, England
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Looking at my reviews, I seem to be turning into a Premier Inn fan.

As per usual the rooms are clean with a big comfy bed. It was quite, check in staff were efficient too.

The breakfast in the next door pub, which I presume is also owned by Whitbread, was excellent.

Not the most inspiring location but was very conveniet for my meeting the next day. If you are just looking for somewhere reasonably priced to get a good night's sleep and a good breakfast it is excellent.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Often stay here for work, a standard premier - good nights sleep - colleagues always welcoming and supportive to your needs. Lots of parking and good location for roads and town centre.
The pub next door offers a geat menu for food - and a great standard - not the usual microwave items - freshly cooked - great menu and service.
Lynda my colleague often stays and says the wine selection is also very good - she rates the house white wine and believes that its great value for a couple of bottles that she gets through on an evening. I drink a small larger which is very nice here.

Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We have stayed in a number of the premier inn and travel lodge hotels in warrington and I have to say this one is our favourite. It has parking, good spacious family rooms, clean hotel, central warrington location so you can walk into town.

All in all we were really pleased and we will stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family