“Good value. Friendly staff”

Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Warrington
Reviewed 30 March 2014

It was a first time in a Premier Inn for us. We needed somewhere to stay near Manchester, for one night. At the price it's excellent value for money. Clean, quiet and staffed by people who really care. Check-in was efficient. We ate in the grill and bar attached.. Really nice servers and good value food and drink. No frills, no nonsense value. Will use Premier Inn again, when we need just a clean room and bed for the night.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked a lawn area, not the car park. Probably the ones to go for.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PeeBeeWiltshire

Reviewed 26 March 2014

100 % Sleep Guarantee is 100 % true. Good service, Tasty Breakfast & Dinner,Very Clean room .

Pleasant environment and totally Cost & food wise it is a very good hotel compared to other budget hotel .

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chokka N
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Never stayed at this Premier inn before - was very happy with my room . Service was great. Hotel just off junction 21 of the M6 and very easy to find. Will use this hotel again to break up a long journey from Scotland to South Wales

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I love staying at Premier Inns. I know what I am going to get - particularly the friendly helpful staff. No exception here, All the staff were top notch.
As usual the room was great; although someone had turned the heating off completely, and it took me some time to realise why the thermostat didnt appear to be working. Something to check in the future.
So what is my 'but'? Dinner on the Monday night. Took well over three hours. I realise that the hotel was full, and the staff were working flat out, but I have to ask if the kitchen was understaffed? I say this, as Dinner the night before had been slick - but then there were far fewer of us. So please, please, if you know you are full, ensure that the kitchen staff have all the support they need.
I stress again, that the staff were excellent - they apologised for the delays.
So it grieves me to only put 4 stars instead if 5, but I have to make the point.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2014

very easy to find and easy parking.Extremely friendly and efficient staff-a credit to Premier Inns, Our twin bedded room was very clean and well set out with everything you needed,with everything in working order! The bathroom had a good shower,towels etc with absolutely no sign of previous occupants!! The dining area was very comfortable,the staff very friendly and helpful and for breakfast there was lots of all types of cereals and cooked food,etc.
Evening meals were well cooked,served and good value,but you need to book a meal when you arrive as the restaurant gets very busy.
We will most certainly stop there again-and thank you all the Team for your great service!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bikerssw
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Thank you very much for your comments,
We a glad to hear you had a fantastic time with us hear at the Premier Inn. We are pleased you enjoyed our adjoining restaurant. The feedback we receive from guests is constantly passed on to our teams throughout the hotel.
We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stay regularly at the premier inn and it feels like home all the staff are fantastic hard working and good fun especially the reception girls Tallie / Gill and Abbie also the restaurant staff and barman john make my every stay welcoming if your looking for a hotel close to the motorway clean friendly and fun then stay here

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I was visiting friends, and needed a reasonably priced place to stay and this hotel fitted the bill perfectly. When I arrived, I was greeted with a very friendly welcome and the check in process was very efficient and quick.
My room was really lovely and comfortable, with plenty of room to relax and unwind, with an extremely powerful shower! Considering how close the hotel is to the motorway, there was virtually no noise to speak of, which made getting a decent night's sleep much easier!
The staff here are really friendly, helpful and welcoming and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel wholeheartedly!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thankyou for your lovely comments we regulary share our guest feedback with our team and we celebrate our successes,

We take great pride in delivering great room & service to our guests.

It's fantastic to hear that you would return to us again and we would take great pleasure in welcoming you back.

Thanks Again!