“Friendly Staff & Lovely Meal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel

Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Warrington
Paisley, United Kingdom
“Friendly Staff & Lovely Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

My partner and I stayed here on Sunday 25th May on our way back to Scotland. It was an early booking with an excellent rate of £25 for the night! I have to say the room was large though a bit tired but perhaps this was because we were in a cheaper room? The shower is really powerful, probably too strong to be honest and the bed was a bit hard but all in all it was a good stay. The staff at reception and in the restaurant could not do enough for us, special mention to Dan who was doing a double shift due to staff shortage! Everything about the new menu was explained to us and considering there was only 2 serving we have to say the meal was excellent and really good value. The meal deal at £23 is amazing, it includes dinner, one drink and your breakfast. The menu has now changed and you are no longer limited to a few items in the meal deal you can have anything you want with the exception of sharing starters and deserts. We would def recommend this premier even if it is just for a meal. S & N Paisley

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor overlooking the car park and it was really quite quiet - rooms do get warm...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicky M, Manager at Premier Inn Warrington (M6/J21) Hotel, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay, as well as the new menu with us here at the Warrington M6 Premier Inn. It is great to hear such positive feedback, which we will certainly share with the team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I chose this hotel, so I could be near to my sons university, whilst visiting him for the weekend. On check-in I mentioned to the lovely manager on duty that I had been very ill recently and do not sleep very well. The manager to on board my "needs" and changed our room to ensure I was given every opportunity to have a good nights sleep. Unfortunately I still didn't sleep too well but this was not the hotels doing but my own personal health issues. Throughout or stay, the same managed checked to make sure my needs were taken care of, which myself and my son greatly appreciated. We ate in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast and cannot fault the quality and size of the food produced, which was substantial and lovingly prepared freshly. Some might say the service between each course was slow but as the portions were very substantial, I personally appreciated the breathing space, preparing myself for the next course. We enjoyed our stay immensely and would like to thank the manager for her caring and attentive manner in which she went out of her way to ensure our stay was perfect. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank YasminHB
Thank you for an Excellent review of our hotel. Your comments regarding staff service and care for the customers has been passed onto the team. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

My daughter and I stopped here 17/05/14.
First of all, we were greeted with very warm welcome by Nicky, she was very patient whilst we were booking in.
Dinner in the evening was served and also menu was delivered by yet another very kind and genuine member of staff called Dan.
Before retiring to bed, we decided on coffee liqueurs, my daughter had a Baileys one and mine was a very tasty brandy one. These were served to us from a very lovely young man called John,. Good luck with your dancing John. You have excellent people skills.
We had a very good nights sleep, a fan was left in our room with information about extra sheets available at reception if because of the warm weather we found the duvets too hot. Attention to detail, very very welcomed last night.
Everyone at the Inn were all so lovely, communication and service were excellent.
I have stopped in a few Premier Inns and it has to be said, this one tops them all!
Keep up the good work everyone, your efforts are gratefully appreciated.

Room Tip: Always try to book a top floor room. Saves being disturbed by people walking and moving around abov...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
south wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed for one night as a stop over after visiting Coronation street . I payed £29 for the room and we had the breakfast / evening meal deal which was good value. We enjoyed our meals and felt that overall the stay was very good value. Compared to staying at the hilton this was far better value. I must recommend that you book your table in the restaurant for your evening meal unless you don't mind eating in the bar area as we had a problem getting a table but we didn't mind eating in the bar area. The food was excellent and we did get a good night sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Glasgow, Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Spent two nights exploring nearby areas. Well maintained rooms and very comfortable nights sleep despite the proximity of the M6. Really good staff in the restaurant and bar and I really enjoyed the meals much to my surprise! Definitely recommended and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west (Warrington) side will be quieter.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank delone70
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Delivered on good night guarantee with a very comfortable bed and good value for money. We just used it for a late night stopover on a long journey but was just what was needed. Thank you Premier Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We've just stayed there for 2 nights, picked due to it's close vicinity to the M6, not that we heard the road noise though. The hotel was so easy to find, plenty of parking, clean, extremely comfortable bed, great for us and our toddler (who could roam around the room as there was nothing other than the hinges on the bathroom door which she could get in trouble with) and the staff couldn't have been nicer if they tried. Our little one slept like a log thanks to the cosy cot they provided and the great curtains. Our only frustration was that the restaurant kitchen was really slow both nights even though it was nice food, but the staff were aware of the issues and compensated us without us having to complain, which we very much appreciated that they were assertive in their resolution of the issue. Good job in every other respect though, thanks for a nice easy relaxing stay.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family